10+ Year Old Account

Enh Talent light bulb

Enhanced shocks
    Increases damage of shocks by 5/10%
    Your earthshock has also reduces the targets armor by 5/10%
    your frostshock has a chance to stun the target 15%/30%
    Your Flameshock has a chance to make Lava Burst Instant 25%/50%

pretty much all i care about of these is connecting shocks to making Lava Burst instant

A lot of this is really over the top. Especially considering you offer nothing to be taken away. Of all the suggestions, the only part I see as coming true is the increased damage portion.
    -Earth Shock already reduces attack speed.
    -Frost Shock already has a snare.
    -If Flame Shock made LvB instant (or a 50% chance to) then people would just use FS on cooldown, not caring about the DoT portion.

I get that Enh is lacking. However, these suggestions are really too much. It would make things quite OP.
    Last edited by Radux; 2010-09-19 at 05:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post

Enh is lacking too much make things quite OP.
    i agree

Great work at editing.

Enh is lacking too much make things quite OP.
    Ummm... What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Enhance is just a broken spec, and we wont get a rework so just gonna roll ele...

Sigh enh lacking? People complained forever about getting an easier priority list. We finally got a lot of changes for things that were pretty annoying. Not having to refresh lightning shield during fights, searing has a lot longer duration then magma, no more fire nova on single targets, we finally get to use Sham rage as a damage reduction cooldown. I personally like the fact of maybe being able to take flame shock off our toolbars.

I wouldn't cry too much about numbers right now, after all it's still in beta. I think with other classes getting our buffs we won't be hit as hard with the "hybrid tax"

With the last few changes they have made to the talents, I'm starting to gain some hope for the spec.