Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    lawl @ LSD worgen female ..

lawl @ horde guild mount compared to alliance mount ...that's a total rip off, just look at the texture quality ...and alliance gets a stupid lame lion mount, teh fuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder whats the /mountspecial for the Horde mount?
    Didn't really like it at the first look but after watching the video, it kind of grows on me.
    I'm definately getting one for my Tauren Paladin

The scorpion mount is going to look ridiculous with people riding on it. Ugh.

I find it very annoying the Alliance get epic looking new model lion guild mounts and the horde just gets a crappy bigger version of an already used model scorpion!!!!!

Deleted
    Scorpion as a mount <3

Horde mount looks awsome shame i dont see the tabard thingie :P

imo hodre lost with that mount vs ally mount

Deleted
    That lion rox!

10+ Year Old Account
    Female worgen = deer in headlights

OMG I hope the female Worgen expression stays that way. Too funny.

Omfg! Horde mount rawks! So much better than Your silly Aslan mount allies! HAHA BE JEALOUZ <3

Quote Originally Posted by zhrooms View Post
    The Worgen female model is not as bad as you think, frontpage screenshot is misleading you.
    You keep saying that, and everytime I see your avatar all I see is "Oh god why is the sky purple and why is that tree staring at me that way?"

So yes, it is that bad. And so is every other Worgen female face it has, because they';re all just staring listlessly out into space with no defined location they're supposed to be looking at.

Worgen female look like they have rabies....

Now worgens can say with confidense "I'm an epic mount". Atleast the females lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this face. Worgen are supposed to be scary, and she looks the part! If you want a calm, gentle female, go human again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    lawl @ LSD worgen female ..

lawl @ horde guild mount compared to alliance mount ...that's a total rip off, just look at the texture quality ...and alliance gets a stupid lame lion mount, teh fuck?
    I'm Horde I hate the Scorpion I want the Lion

You're kidding right ? Horde gets this awesome mount while the alliance is yet again stuck with a gay lion

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher View Post
    I like this face. Worgen are supposed to be scary, and she looks the part! If you want a calm, gentle female, go human again.
    Which renders the Worgen race entirely pointless, since I can just, of course, roll a human that has more than one face.

Would be the face.

Do they have different facial skins? Yes, yes they do. But does that change the fact that they still have the one face as shown in that macro? No it doesn't.

Deleted
    You dumbies with your "blah aliance gets this, QQ horde gets that, fuck blizzard QQ". Everyone gets everything. You've got all the options to get everything there is to get in the game. You are not just Alliance or Horde. No one restricts you to either side. And nowhere is written that everything has to be absolutely balanced between both sides, sans combat strength for obvious reasons.

And about the female Worgen face: It's GREAT! It looks fierce, wild, a bit psychopathic - everything I would expect from some of the more angry people of that race. It's totally ok for me to have options for more tame looking faces. But there should be something for everyones preferences. Not just for the "omg furrygirl fap fap fap" division.
    Last edited by mmoc7d0ef109c7; 2010-09-19 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaizo View Post
    I'm Horde I hate the Scorpion I want the Lion
    if you play horde and you can't imagine how cool and specially UNIQUE the scorpion will be with saddle and tabard banner up you play the wrong faction...no offence,