Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    so what? who said they had to have a lore behind them? wait? we are talking about old content? i was more meaning for cata not what has happened in the past, blizz makes the lore there is nothing stoping them from saying "OK that bosses helm is gonna be a leg drop because it was forged from the shit of a old god"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sicko View Post
    so what? who said they had to have a lore behind them? wait? we are talking about old content? i was more meaning for cata not what has happened in the past, blizz makes the lore there is nothing stoping them from saying "OK that bosses helm is gonna be a leg drop because it was forged from the shit of a old god"
    True, Blizzard makes the lore, and I'm not saying they can't do something different, and thus far all legendaries have been weapons ... Wait, what did you just say? Explain me how the bloody hell you're gonna use a helm as leggings ... Are you going to make two giant holes in it for your legs and wear it like some giant metal thong? *shudder*

It is a sad fact that feral indeed will never get their own legendary. At best, some kind of quest reward legendary that lets us choose stats, and even after that we would never see it in cat/bear soo..

A staff legendary is definitely more likely, I just hope people don't keep it from ele shamans because their off hands are shields. >.>

A tank legendary is definitely needed however, I think that would be awesome. I would definitely want it to be a shield however that is unfair to DKs. EDIT: And druids, I guess haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmster View Post
    Taken from the official site.

This makes it all pretty obvious, no?
    Chilton also said that they are not set on that completely. Im guessing staff is most likely though as all caster dps can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglarana View Post
    Wrong....
    Shadow Priests have not had any Legendary so far. Atiesh was a pure healing based weapon for the priest class before spellpower was introduced. And at the time they changed it, getting the staff had no use whatsoever seeing the new items were much better.

So your not the only class / spec to not have had a legendary.

And next to that is that casters have no way of getting an epeen weapon atm since old Naxx got removed
    by this logic, prot paladins have had no legendaries..because well paladins werent tanks back when TF was available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably going to be a caster dps staff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Uhm, it was usable by feral druids, and it was as good for them, as it was for enhancement shamans so yeah...
    lol, no, not really, back then i would do as much damage with the unstoppable force and sulfuras

10+ Year Old Account
    If it were Neptulon's trident wouldn't it technically be a pole arm?

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Max View Post
    If it were Neptulon's trident wouldn't it technically be a pole arm?
    All the Trident i have seen ingame is Polearm