Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Benitora View Post
    @Ninja Ataris

What people mean about place holder is that it's something we can view before it's actually officially in the game.
    The current form of the Worgen female is a place holder, a preview of what we might expect to see.
    Until it's the final model, it is, for most people atleast, a place holder.
    I've never heard that definition and going by that, the entire beta is a placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tykku View Post
    Honestly I don't mind the model, the chest is a bit large but meh. I just don't want to have to find a paper bag just to play one if I ever went alliance again.
    used them all up on your hordes huh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Oh man, I just burst out laughing when I looked at the face, the children out the window must think I'm crazy.

You're right though, the leg structure is definitely draenei at least, amongst other similarities.
    Someone should add the words "Herpa Derp" to it... I'm in tears here

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    This is obivously a PH.

What kills me is that they are probably going over a tons of itteration on the female worgen because it doesn't look "cute" enough for a female character. but... ITS A DAMN WOLF! I hardly see what is the difference between a male wolf and female wolf in life. I would like to see for once Blizzard not trying to make a female character look so feminine for once.

Just make the female worgen looking nearly like the males, a bit smaller head, no boobs (frikin tired of boobs on beasts rly) and an overall more agile look. But that you could hardly make the difference between a male or female character, it's a worgen curse after all... Not a human girl in a sexy wolf suit.
    not to mention that there is very little difference between the male/female tauren..seems they are trying too hard..and in the end will screw it up

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    First of all, no. You're not the first person who hasn't the slightest clue what they're talking about when they say it's a retextured draenei model.

"You can tell from the hips"? My ass. You can tell from the hips that they're both intended to have the same kind of legs (like satyrs, I forget the actual term for them). The female worgen's knee is actually far lower than the draenei's and the worgen's entire frame is more curled and bent while the draenei mostly stands up straight.

The torsos of the two different races share absolutely nothing in common. It is funny you note the absence of the tail but fail to notice the completely different shape of her hind quarters.

PLEASE actually learn something about 3D modeling before you say stuff like this OP.
    Bi-ped?

http://joekey.deviantart.com Sig by Lilliputia! <3