Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The alliance lion i... dont.. like... it looks to much like the nightsabres what everyone has anyway.... So its just another model reskin, Seems blizz didnt give alliance much love, No worgen mounts (Maybe in future to balance the mount / faction thing..) And just a model reskin of a mount everyone already has..., Tho i like the Scorp more and think i might faction horde agian if i play cataclysm looks scary and baddass :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the lion myself. The scorpion is neat for the fact that it's new, not something reskinned, but that's about it. The thing looks pretty dull and stupid. Have you seen those weird wiggling things on its face? I'll pass, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ScorchHellfire View Post
    I'm wondering where the saddle and the guild tabard things are...
    You DON'T want to know :>

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenII View Post
    Except it doesn't. It looks exactly like what it is: A nightsaber re-skin. Colour me unimpressed (And wholly unsurprised) with typical horde favoritism.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

And the horde is a scorpion reskin. Boo-hoo. Stop being such a freaking kid and actually accept the new addition of mounts for once

It's not Horde ''favoritism'' it's just you being a whiny little, 12 year old sport.

You know, Blizzard could also just have added new mounts ala a different eyecolor.

Geez some people are whining over things they don't even know what they are whining about -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the lion more than the scorpid. It makes no sense. Why a scorpion? Is that really our animal symbol now?
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

15+ Year Old Account
    They're not going to make 1 Scorpion mount, I'm sure. The lions use the cat model, so you won't see another lion, but they certainly won't use that scorpion model for one time. I bet they'll make more scorpions that even Alliance can get.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravasha View Post
    They're not going to make 1 Scorpion mount, I'm sure. The lions use the cat model, so you won't see another lion, but they certainly won't use that scorpion model for one time. I bet they'll make more scorpions that even Alliance can get.
    I could easily see that, there are always exceptions to the racial mount barrier. White Hawkstrider, Brewfest Kodo/Ram, ZG Tiger/Raptor, etc.

---------- Post added 2010-09-19 at 05:38 AM ----------

You want to see boring mounts? Warbears.

Edit: Excluding Amani.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

And the horde is a scorpion reskin. Boo-hoo. Stop being such a freaking kid and actually accept the new addition of mounts for once

It's not Horde ''favoritism'' it's just you being a whiny little, 12 year old sport.

You know, Blizzard could also just have added new mounts ala a different eyecolor.

Geez some people are whining over things they don't even know what they are whining about -.-
    I actually agree with this, I knew as soon as I saw the mount on the front page there was going to be a whine thread, and lo and behold, I look upwards to the top of the page, and there it is.

Get over it OP.
    "The truth, my goal."

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiskar View Post
    I could easily see that, there are always exceptions to the racial mount barrier. White Hawkstrider, Brewfest Kodo/Ram, ZG Tiger/Raptor, etc.

Edit: Excluding Amani.
    If anything it would be a rare drop like those you listed.

I'm OK with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiskar View Post

This shall probably be the case, and those will be high-res too, that should be expected from Blizzard.

But, that said, the lion makes my loins wet, while the scorpion makes me like ... meh. And I am atm 9/10 Horde.

FML

Looks like the New Leader of the Horde will be KANE
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

I love the IDEA of the Lion mount for Alliance. It fits perfectly. I also like the head they made for it. The body, however, is all wrong. Too hunched over. It should be larger, with straight legs standing tall and proud. If anything I think they should have modified the Wolf mount model for it, not the Nightsaber.

Deleted
    our lion looks much better

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merander View Post
    Looks like the New Leader of the Horde will be KANE
    Hur hur, I ged it!

/nods
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    I detest the Horde guild mount-scorpion thing...
    Whereas I clearly see the connection between a lion and the Alliane/"Allions" (Lion=Alliance emblem) I have never associated a scorpion with the Horde in particular. I'd consider something like a large war-boar much more befitting (Wolves too, but they're already the orc-racial).
    And: Where are the guild symbols supposed to be on the silly scorpion?!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliese876 View Post
    I detest the Horde guild mount-scorpion thing...
    Whereas I clearly see the connection between a lion and the Alliane/"Allions" (Lion=Alliance emblem) I have never associated a scorpion with the Horde in particular. I'd consider something like a large war-boar much more befitting (Wolves too, but they're already the orc-racial).
    And: Where are the guild symbols supposed to be on the silly scorpion?!
    Most likely unfinished. Perhaps in a bit they'll show off the reworked one with red armor plating and a tabard spot so i can be annoyed all over again by a bunch of people alternatively jizzing their pants/crying and whining like a bunch of prepubescent children. Fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Devilsaur would have been far more awesome. I like the Lion better. =/ Stupid scorpion.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PooL View Post
    A Devilsaur would have been far more awesome. I like the Lion better. =/ Stupid scorpion.
    Tauren on Devilsaur = the new FP blocker.

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    Its a scorpion! /removes skin and breaths fire

FLAWLESS VICTORY! FATALITY! TOASTY!
    I don't know... I quite like the scorpion mount, it looks fine to me.

I prefer the Scorpion, but the Lion is still pretty awesome, i don't feel ashamed to be Alliance.