Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    any preview for Locks yet?

Deleted
    What happened to nelf boobies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    Quote Originally Posted by RunescapeLOL View Post
    any preview for Locks yet?
    most likely not until a few beta patches time

Thanks Blizzard - I am so glad you were at least thoughtful enough not to remove the (Hide Helmet) feature. Another helm of shame for my rogue to hide. If I wanted to see hundreds of characters dressed up like Aladdin I would go to Disneyland.

What would really be nice is if they let us choose models from previous sets (for your specific class), dye the colors, and apply the new tier set attributes. That way people could look how they want. Go Go Bloodfang - Best rogue set ever imo!
    Last edited by Venemous; 2010-10-13 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venemous View Post
    Thanks Blizzard - I am so glad you were at least thoughtful enough not to remove the (Hide Helmet) feature. Another helm of shame for my rogue to hide. If I wanted to see hundreds of characters dressed up like Aladdin I would go to Disneyland.

What would really be nice is if they let us choose models from previous sets, dye the colors, and apply the new tier set attributes. That way people could look how they want. Go Go Bloodfang - Best rogue set ever imo!
    That would totally break the point of gear.. the game would be ruined, if you could make a "Lightforge Helmet" look like "Shadowblade Helmet" :O Meh

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    That would totally break the point of gear.. the game would be ruined, if you could make a "Lightforge Helmet" look like "Shadowblade Helmet" :O Meh
    Well if it was Shadowblade to Lightforge i might do it, just to get that cyclops bag off my toons head , but really i was not suggesting we be able to substitute for other classes...just within your own. The point of gear should be stats...looks are just presentation. Just be nice to have a bit more identity in the game instead. But I'll still wear the Genie turban if it increases my dps no matter how ugly i think it is lol. But i can see your point as well.
    Last edited by Venemous; 2010-10-13 at 08:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    I totally agree there, although the colour dyes system has been used in many other MMOs (LOTRO on-line and Runescape are just 2 examples) and has worked well, The idea being that the model stays the same but the model colours change to one of 4 other pre-set colours by buying dye and dying it that colour.
    In theory it could work in wow, but would require a Hell of a LOT of work to implement (they'd have to remodel every item so that is has multiple colours).
    Last edited by GeorgeParty; 2010-10-15 at 06:07 PM. Reason: spelling