Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Flying into Ebon Hold when Cata comes out?

Was just wondering if anyone could just fly in there when flying mounts will be available. hmm.. what would happen if a paladin walked in there and used consecration.... anyways your thoughts

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    While I don't personally know myself, I'm sure there will be guards that limit the flying mounts in that area like Dalaran. Acherus is meant to be a Death Knight only area, so it would blow my mind if Blizzard allowed flying mounts there.
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

its most likely phased and is gunna be non existant or empty.

to anyone not a death knight its just a blank un phased mass of space.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velafas View Post
    Was just wondering if anyone could just fly in there when flying mounts will be available. hmm.. what would happen if a paladin walked in there and used consecration.... anyways your thoughts
    well... have you ever tried to divide by zero?

it's OVER 9000! times worse :P

in beta apparently you can fly in, but theres nothing to do there

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Or I guess it's phased... my own stupidity tossed out there, my bad
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    I don't think it should be a dk only area. Druids' Moonglade is not a druid only area.

The area is sancturary anyway, so no shenanigans there on pvp realms.
    you know..i have always wondered why the vendor there sells freaking mana food...lol now we know ;-)

Well, with this subject, Blizzard could make it so that Acherus is phased out for players who haven't done any questing there, i.e. non death knights would not see Acherus ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAW! i was looking forward to going in there on my main :[ oh well, at least i can see it from the outside now. Wish they would put the people in there, maybe just Darion in the middle, all alone.

Hmm some thing ive never liked about it was when i was trying to fully explore plague lands ( sorry if miss spelled ) is i saw a green ! on my mini map i quickly looked around, then looked up and let out a *sigh* that i couldnt get up there :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nëgï View Post
    its most likely phased and is gunna be non existant or empty.
    well it definitely is there. go to eastern plaguelands with any class, look up and you'll see it floating there with npc's showing on the minimap on top of your head ... oh and the green exclamation mark for a new flight path. so it is visible by other classes

I believe it's encased with an invisible wall
    or they might have removed that in a build

10+ Year Old Account
    On beta I was able to fly in there on a premade Paladin and see everything just fine like a DK can after their intro quests. That was a few builds ago though, so they might still phase it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    in beta apparently you can fly in, but theres nothing to do there
    And it should be that way.

Would be cool, but honestly, I wouldn't go there but more than once on a non-DK char. What's the point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshgrind View Post
    Would be cool, but honestly, I wouldn't go there but more than once on a non-DK char. What's the point?
    nothing mate was just wondering..you know...when you're bored you do this ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm fairly sure the DK's have put sharks with freaking lazers on their heads to guard the entrances.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

They should put up guards/turrets that will attack any and all non-DK characters with giant death-lasers that instantly kill you. No warning (that's not the way of the Death Knight), just death. And you can't res for 5 minutes and your mount has a 5 minute cooldown starting when you res.

You could be exalted with the KOTEB and still be shot on site.

That's what I'd like to happen.

I've actually bee there on my paladin (alot of tricky jumps, rocket boots, and slow falling) and all the DK's saw me, albeit confused as hell as to why i was there.

Quote Originally Posted by shallaserrar View Post
    I've actually bee there on my paladin (alot of tricky jumps, rocket boots, and slow falling) and all the DK's saw me, albeit confused as hell as to why i was there.
    OMG OMG OMG AWESOME! This gives me hopes that its possible to do! Atleast for me :P