Poll: Which tabard format do you think would be best?

10+ Year Old Account

Horde Guild Mount Tabard solution.

Alright, so I've seen a whole bunch of people asking about how the tabard will be displayed on the new Kron'kar annihilator. I heard some people saying it was gonna be a battle standard. I personally find that ridiculous. There's already a lack of sitting space, we don't need to take up more with a bigass flag thing. So here was my idea. What if they were to tattoo the Guild crest and colors onto it. I made a quick little MSpaint thing to show what I mean.

I know, its really badly done. But like I said, it took me like 30 seconds to make. Anyway, I think you get the idea. Maybe add some of the tabard background color onto its back and tail. Thoughts?
    Last edited by bajerman; 2010-09-19 at 04:28 PM.

Hmm, I can live with that

Deleted
    Please no...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually not a bad idea. I've been wondering where the tabard would go if not on a standard....

Oh who am I kidding, I don't care about the tabard, I just want to ride my badass scorpion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaanel View Post
    Please no...
    that really doesn't tell me anything. Besides, its far better than having some awkward flag sticking out of your back.

A tabard with a logo on either side would be fine.

Why not hang your tabard from the stinger like a flag?

10+ Year Old Account
    i tink it wuld be prety nais toh has it hangin down from teh sting.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    And while we're at it we should give DKs a ghoul with a Gauss Rifle and marine helmet riding a gargoyle on top of a deathcharger standing idle on a wight scratching an abomination on the head that dances on top of a frostwyrm

Quote Originally Posted by bajerman View Post
    that really doesn't tell me anything. Besides, its far better than having some awkward flag sticking out of your back.
    well, a little odd its on its already useless claws as a tattoo dont yer think? maybe hanging on the tail? but i think more its going to be on the sides as the lion soo...
    hanging on its sides?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    well, a little odd its on its already useless claws as a tattoo dont yer think? maybe hanging on the tail? but i think more its going to be on the sides as the lion soo...
    hanging on its sides?
    Like I said, the crest doesnt necessarily need to be on the claws. I just chose to put it there because I found they are much bigger and more visible than the tail. The reason I think the tip of the tail is not a viable option is because it's soaked in green venom stuff and would be hard to see. The mount itself is too low on the ground to have flags on its sides imo. Ill set up a poll in a min.

Deleted
    why not have the tabard hooked onto to its tail? :P

*note* just realised that alota people already said my idea D:
    Last edited by mmoc1a3720edeb; 2010-09-19 at 04:56 PM.