Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    In a perfect world, go for it. This isn't one, so it would be wasted on us,

---------- Post added 2010-09-20 at 10:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ant View Post
    Travel form does NOT equal a ground mount. Druid npcs could already go into flight form back in vanilla (AKA wailing caverns end event they both fly off in an owl form) So it made sense to give them flying.

Death Knights are a Hero Class Their mount needed to be different, and skeleton gryphons made sense - since they are dead and all..

I've never seen or heard of a flying warlock. I've heard and seen Felsteeds though. Thats why you got those.
    I've never seen or heard of a flying paladin either. Their mount is Blessed by the light though. Thats why they got theirs.

I also believe blizzard already said it wasn't going to happen for paladins/locks anyways :P
    Your logic moved during flame wreath. Your post was kicked from the raid.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can already "fly as a demon" when your a warlock
    Go demo spec up to metamorphis, get a levitate buff from a priest, go into metamorphis = flying demon

Quote Originally Posted by Nioxic View Post
    DKs got a horse and a flying mount

druids got a travel form and flight form

why is it unfair for locks too?

hunters got nothing. why am i still left out HUH.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

^ A new and orginal change.. OH WAIT

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!

hmm... lets see what could they use as a flight form for warlocks....

Something demonic, but it has to have wings...

ahh, yes!

http://deaddayz.com/articles/images_...mon%20Form.jpg

hurp derp

That would be sooo awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    great idea, and also would be nice to have a Pegasus flying horse for paladins xD

Deleted
    Flight "form" for warlocks is something that I've always wanted since tBC.

I say "form" because I do not want a complete form, I just want the option to have functional wings on my character (bonus points for an option to leave them permanently out, by folded, instead of a cloak graphic).

I'm not going to justify it with the usual rhetoric (DK/druids have one/we have history/etc), I'll just admit to wanting it because I freaking love wings (If only Aions gameplay wasn't so... so... eastern...).

If anyone wants to spout the usual counter-rhetoric (at least we have ground mount/what about pallies/etc) then I'll just say that I in no way discourage giving other classes something at the same time. Indeed, the ideal solution would be a patch or Blizzstore product title "To the Skies!" (or something equally cheesy) which gave each class a unique flyer. Need more dev time spent on fun things.

This flying demon mount makes sense if the other classes got some consideration too, for example:

Hunter's with a stable slot for a single, farmable pet/mount. Let them go tame a mount

Druids/Shammy's get a medium glyph that changes travel form/ghost wolf to full mount speed

Im sure there are more idea's out there too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    Hunter's with a stable slot for a single, farmable pet/mount. Let them go tame a mount
    Or, for a simpler solution, put in more mobs like the Shattered Hand Warhound, which share a model with existing mounts, that way you get the same effect, but with no need for writing new code.

Gondria and a Swift Spectral Tiger can nearly achieve the same effect (at least IMO), but it a "bit" more difficult to assemble.

Quote Originally Posted by boseguy22 View Post
    Druids/Shammy's get a medium glyph that changes travel form/ghost wolf to full mount speed
    There'd have to be a stipulation that if you were in combat, then the glyph wouldn't work, otherwise that would be a sweet glyph. Although I think it's more minor, than major (Prime/Major/Minor remember) as it isn't anything to do with combat.
    Last edited by mmoc0a10ab8ba1; 2010-09-20 at 06:39 PM.