• Staying Feral

59 39.33%
  • Staying Boomkin

33 22.00%

Thread: Rerolling

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Rerolling

I was just wondering how many druids will roll to another spec...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm rerolling a druid.
    Touché.

15+ Year Old Account
    i am staying kitty dps as mainspec i am just not sure if i want to keep bear as my offspec, since whit the new vegence talent it seems all tank wil do now is mindlessly stack stamina witch i never liked
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    I hate druids!!!!!! :P

I was feral in vanilla, then boomkin in tbc, then back to feral for wrath. I've always preferred being range and I love my druid... always been my main spec. So, going back to boomkin in hopes the new changes really make it viable for PvP (PvE will definitely be more fun too with the new eclipse bar).

I've recently leveled a shadow priest to 80, as the boomkin's been so poor in wrath... and I'm still debating about switching mains. But I have high hopes the Bliz doesn't let us druids down this time.

Staying boomkin :P

I've just never been used to get so much love... I leveled as boomkin, and when I have hit 80, people PASSED their epics, solely becouse they found my big chicken ass cute . The boomkin is fun now, with the new eclipse mechanic, starsurge, sunfire, shrooms... It's gonna be the best specc ever :P.
    You are the harbringer of death, Kara Thrace. You will lead them all to their end.

Deleted
    I'm gonna keep feral cat dps spec as my main, but as for my offspec I think I'm gonna go for boomkin pvp spec. It sounds atm very, VERY much fun

Tree form was the main thing I found fun about healing. I was good at it, but that happy, bouncy little tree is honestly what kept me going through a lot of progression nights when I was close to just pulling the plug and walking away.

With that on a long cooldown, I'll be switching. Most likely to feral tank, unless my guild is completely lacking boomkins or kitties when Cata hits.

Sheesh, why would anybody NOT want to play a druid....

I think its good thing that ToL is CD now...I like , whit the whole resto changes its just awsome!!!!

Iv always loved feral, I leveled as it from 1-80 (resto at 70 as of playing in TBC raiding in TBC times) and feral DPS at 80, i love feral its fun and it reminds me off playing rogue at level 60 with thistle tea (tigers fury) and things, But in cata it looks so... dull :/ it dont seem to change much. Moonkin tho! WOW!!! So many changes, amazing spells! it looks soooo fun to play i might... level as feral and take some moonkin parts and make my pvp feral spec into a moonkin spec so i can see at level 80 normals what i enjoy most, And then take that spec up and stay it

I've been Resto for nearly 3 years and I'm probably going to reroll Moonkin. Maybe feral, not 100% sure yet. If I stick to healing, my Priest is going to be my new main.
    Reasons?
    I don't think Resto Druid is going to be weaker than other healers, it's just it doesn't seem nearly as fun as Priest or Shaman and lacks a real AOE healing mechanic. And the Priests Chakra talent... don't get me started. Yes, I am jealous.
    Maybe if Blizz revamps our talent tree and introduces some cool spell/mechanics I'd stick with my Resto Druid but I doubt it.

Like (at this stage) 33% of respondents, I'll be staying feral.

Was feral in vanila. Was feral in BC. Was Feral at the start of WotLK. When Dual-Spec came out, i when Feral/Feral - no more respeccing to cat for soloing or dailies. In Cata, I will remain Feral/feral.

I'll prolly roll a troll druid though, and go boomy/resto, but certainly not until i've leveled my tauren druid and started raid tanking.

"It turns out the only signature he needed was my fist! ... But with a pen in it ... that i was signing with."

I am very dissapointed with feral cat so I'll go with Boomkin which got so much love from Blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    why ppl disapointed with Cat changes? so we get a shitty lvl 85 ability... oh well, everything else looks solid, and cat dps is light years more fun the balance.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

I absolutely despise what they did to restoration for Cataclysm. There is no way I'm going to stay restoration. I'm thinking of going either balance (since I haven't been dps in a long time and it looks fun now) or feral (tank). I might also reroll a restoration shaman.

---------- Post added 2010-09-24 at 11:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gfodee View Post
    I think its good thing that ToL is CD now...I like , whit the whole resto changes its just awsome!!!!
    Someone needs to take you aside and slap some sense into you. On the other hand, since there is a mass exodus of restoration druids you will truly be in a class of your own and that means you will be highly in demand.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Deleted
    Staying feral

I was Resto throughout TBC and up to Ulduar, Feral tank through ToC and ICC and now i've gone Tank / Feral DPS.

If someone in my guild decides to tank then i'll go Feral DPS and ???. If i am to tank again, i'll go Tank / Feral DPS.

I love healing but the new changes to Resto are going to completely ruin the tree (Pun there) for me. I may try Moonkin later on in the expansion, but i think i've got the Feral bug now

Is worth to roll from boomkin to feral?