Thread: Uneven

Unhappy Uneven

Blizzard need to balance the amount of healers in bgs,when it is uneven the games are a waste of time! This wsg weekend i saw a lot of games where one side had 4 vs 1 or no healers:/

15+ Year Old Account
    and how do you propose blizzard forces more or less healers to bg?

They try to pit premades against each other,must be able to see which classes are entering games.I thought it would be more fun if games were a bit more even is all.

15+ Year Old Account
    People can more or less lie around anything blizz could do to establish roles for bgs

Yes, Blizzard should tell people to roll/delete healer toons or face account deletion.

Wait what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruski View Post
    and how do you propose blizzard forces more or less healers to bg?
    Change the Pvp BG interface to allow you to join as either Healer or Dps.

Make a way so that Random BGs don't start unless 2-3 healers per team are in the queue.

Longer wait times, yes. But better BGs, overall.

Who's to say that the healers you get are actually good? Who's to say people don't queue as a healer just for faster queues?
    "I'm an Enhancement / Feral healer"

And people queueing as healer without PvP gear..
    Honestly, I prefer it the way it is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarleck View Post
    Who's to say that the healers you get are actually good? Who's to say people don't queue as a healer just for faster queues?
    "I'm an Enhancement / Feral healer"

And people queueing as healer without PvP gear..
    Honestly, I prefer it the way it is right now.
    Yeah, it's always best to play with no heals, than with someone with small heals.

Completely.

Sometimes there are 3 priests and only 1 rogue! Outrageous!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you have people join the queue as a role (DPS or Healer in this case) you'll have the same issues you do with the LFG system: people joining as a healer for the faster queue, who don't have a healing spec, don't have healing gear, and have no desire to heal. We already see this with tanks in LFG - it's a bad sign when my 'lock is a better tank than the ret pally that queued as tank, but it's happened. I don't need to see ret pallies in BGs who queued as heals.

To be honest, I think the honor leeches (mostly afkers, but there are a few other types) and people who seem to be there only to grief their own faction are a far worse problem than healer imbalance. Unfortunately, it's not an easy problem to solve.

I also find it amusing just how often it is that someone says something along the lines of "you all suck" but when you look at the charts, they've done nothing of any value in the BG: bottom of the charts for killing blows, honorable kills, damage, heals, and no PvP objectives whatsoever. They're just really pissed off that the rest of the team isn't carrying them farther...