Copying Addon Settings between computers

I'm trying to copy my addon settings between 2 computers. I'd really rather not have to copy the entire wow folder everytime I want to do so (as i modify my interface and use both computers fairly often). I've tried copying my WTF folder and interface folder, but that only seems to get the settings for about half my addons. In particular, Bartender, sexymap, and vuhdo settings are not copied (I believe there's a few others, but those are the most noticeable).

Does anyone know why these settings are not getting transfered, or where they are stored so I can copy them as well?

Thanks.

Deleted
    WTF+Interface copies all addon settings.
    Make sure WoW is completely closed when you fetch them/insert them.

Assuming you copied the files correctly, you might have to specify which in-game profile to use on a few addons. I know Bartender in particular always defaults to a new character's layout.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

http://www.wowace.com/addons/reflux/

Can be useful for settings as well, especially to copy settings from character to character.

Another addon you may want to look into is

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/action-bar-saver/

It'll let you save your action bar positions in case some macros are empty on first attempt.

Deleted
    ayako, we're looking at a problem with copying the WTF folder here. In-game addons are not going to help.

They help set a unified setup throughout your toons, instead of having to toggle them to one profile addon by addon.

Deleted
    It's most likely that your addons revert to another profile, for some reason. Check the Config menus of each addon and set your profile to the one you're using (there might be a few, depending on how many characters you have).

10+ Year Old Account
    Due to a similar question, I'll just revive this thread:

I'm in process of re-building my UI for Cata and I find myself in front of my 10 alts.
    It was fine when I just played 2 characters but now it's a pain trying to get the same UI in all of them.
    Could you, please, explain a bit how (and which) to copy the folders you mentioned in order to clone all the settings for all of my characters?
    My intention is to make the UI on my main and share it with the rest.
    Thanks in advance,

Khatsoo

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would honestly use ayako's suggestion of "Reflux" to do that - it's how I copy my UI between toons on the same account.