Suggestions on a new server.

I've been on three different servers over my year or so of WoW, but I'm not sure where to go next.

I was originally on Emerald Dream, but due to the fact that I had to wait in 1200 person queues to get on, I switched to Drak'Tharon. Which was a great server for a while, but then it died, because everyone left. I am now on Sargeras, which is a good server, but no one really does anything other than ICC.

I want to find a server or a guild that actually does more than just ICC and RS. I mean, I'm all for, on raiding days, going at ICC and RS, but when it's a different day, or we're done with it for the night or something, I'd like to do other things.
    Like, get my Ulduar drakes and titles, and get all the Naxx achievements, and old world achievements. A lot of them are going to be gone forever in a little over a month, and no one seems to really want to experience or complete older content, just because... it's old.

We had me and another guy wanting to get a Ulduar 10 HM going, to get our guild the drakes, but we had multiple people say that they'd rather mine or do ICC 10. We outgear ICC 10, so why would we do that?

I want my cute drakes, and I want my great titles.
    Anyone on a server where people actually do shit? Or a guild that does? (A guild that does not suck, as well. lol.)
    Also, does anyone feel the same as meh?
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am hopeless trying to find Ulduar-groups sometimes..

and I recall.. HOPELESS

This is Thunderhorn-EU

Bah. I want to switch servers and guilds, and am even willing to switch factions. If I get to do all the stuff I never got the chance to do.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.