Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I've done Veteran of the Wrathgate some four times and every time it seems that the Lich King isn't so tough when it comes to the plague developed by some renegade apothecaries from the Forsaken. Looking at how it all ends at the Wrathgate, I think Alexstrasza is quite a match for Deathwing later on when it comes to if he is tougher than the Lich King or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    It's pretty obvious that deathwing is really hitler under a guise.
    Thats some pretty good wit you have there. You got that whole ww2 thing on lock.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    I am German and let me tell you that "reich" or "mein reich" has nothing to do with nazis ty very much. The word is very old and it means nothing more than realm or empire.

I hate ignorant dipshits that everytime they hear a German sounding word go "OMG NAZI", for some people Rammstein is still a nazi band because they apparently sound nazi............great logic.....
    Reminds me of my friend who thought it would be awesome to be a neo-nazi at some point, and revered Rammstein as a nazi band because "it's nazi music". .... referencing to "Links 2 3 4" which starts with the sound of a marching platoon. <_< But that was 10 years ago, rebeleous puberty hit him good back then, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalehan View Post
    Reminds me of my friend who thought it would be awesome to be a neo-nazi at some point, and revered Rammstein as a nazi band because "it's nazi music". .... referencing to "Links 2 3 4" which starts with the sound of a marching platoon. <_< But that was 10 years ago, rebeleous puberty hit him good back then, it seems.
    At least for him it was a phase. My brother is 23 and hes still a skinhead :/
    Tbh I dont think hes rascist, I just think hes an insecure moron. I havent had the heart to tell him that our grandmother is jewish....

in the audio, deathwing rises after being presumed defeated by alextraza. and he is transformed. alextraza calls him an abomination. and deathwing says somethign about a new power have.

i can only guess he grows tentacles and now rises imbued with teh power of an oldgod. alextraza then must flee after getting roflstomped by yberdeathwing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    in the audio, deathwing rises after being presumed defeated by alextraza. and he is transformed. alextraza calls him an abomination. and deathwing says somethign about a new power have.

i can only guess he grows tentacles and now rises imbued with teh power of an oldgod. alextraza then must flee after getting roflstomped by yberdeathwing
    I think he just becomes a twilight dragon but yea, he could become a tentacle monster too, hadnt thought of that.

Maybe you shouldn't tell him your grandmother is jewish. He might want to kill himself like the skit in the Dave Chappelle show of Clayton Bigsby.

Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    I think some people are too used to the Overrated Lich king in this expansion. Good villians don't kill everyone with ease.
    p.s Deathwing would own LK any day.
    Lich King wasn't even able to kill everyone with ease, for example Grand Apothecary Putress at the Wrathgate sent him running away into his castle. I agree, good villians don't kill everyone with ease. Good villian=/= all powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Godwin's Rule.

But to stay on topic... That Deathwing is part of an encounter, where they use the same model but with no abilities. Just look at the LK when fighting Jaina, he almost lost. Or look at the LK in the dream sequence in Howling Fjord, if you get close, you die... But send in your hunter pet.... And the LK dies!
    Last edited by Soyuz; 2010-09-21 at 03:21 PM.
    For the Emperor.