Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm running heroics like crazy to obtain as many justice points as possible.

any kind of farming sucks
    i will just sit on my 50k without farming and wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SurePlay
    Most Loved : [...] Germans (yea German people are actually awesome, fuck the World War sterotype bullshit)

Deleted
    I had the same idea until I noticed that i dont need 15k+ gold since the only good thing i need is flying in azeroth/310% flying.You should stop if you get around 10k and save for justice cause more is just unnecessary.And if you still dont have enough wait for Cata and quest throught all zones.I got from Northrend quest around 4k gold so Cata will easily bring 6k(im not sure about the quest rewards so correct me if im very wrong xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    Also something to think about is the frost emblem vendors, you'll be able to buy the high end things (both pve and pvp) with the new justice points on a newly 80'd alt with just a week or two of heroic grinding.

Thanks but i preferred doing 30 mins a day on ah and making 10k a week this xpac, this is actually prob one of the best ways to make gold now with guild banks starting to dump and people getting rid of supplies for cata. That or just buy up all the cobalt saronite and leveling herbs etc in wait for cata with people switching profs or leveling new chars, bc mats used to level from 300-350 quadrupled in price in a couple months, i personally have a bank toon with 4 guild bank tabs and his own bank full of leveling mats that i will sell off slowly come cata.

My plan is better than any...I have 9 80s, yes 9, i am a loser. I will level my main(priest) to 85. Then anytime i need money, ill just lvl another toon from 80-85, 8 alts worth of leveling will serve me well for far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0wtime View Post
    I had the same idea until I noticed that i dont need 15k+ gold since the only good thing i need is flying in azeroth/310% flying.You should stop if you get around 10k and save for justice cause more is just unnecessary.And if you still dont have enough wait for Cata and quest throught all zones.I got from Northrend quest around 4k gold so Cata will easily bring 6k(im not sure about the quest rewards so correct me if im very wrong xD)
    You realize justice is gonna be the low tier emblem and that it wont get 85 gear right? Also if you want all the crafted epics straight off and to get 2 crafting profs to 525 quickly you will need much more than 10k. If you think the wrath mats costs were bad just wait to see the ore costs when almost every serious player has at least one of the following jc, bs, engi cuz they are all bis for any class and many people have 2 of those.

Q: Ok, so like, can't I just be completely awesome now with all this moneys?
    Yes this does mean tier 10 is easier to get right before the expansion comes out. Enjoy them, you'll be replacing them as you level. And you can certainly stockpile your 4000 points and use them to buy a heroic level item or two at level 85! WOOOO!
    So you will not only be able to buy Wotlk gear... And with the increased difficulty and requirements for heroics/raids you will not be able to just jump into raids for gear. People are having trouble with the regular dungeons because they did not have the 84/85 blues put in yet. Like TBC you will need to rep farm and farm regular dungeons before even doing heroics, let alone raids. Stock piling justice points could be a huge time saver and jump start on gear.

I see too many people not reading up on justice points and just assuming something wrong.
    Justice points will be useful at 85 in cata, they will not become useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Manstallion View Post
    You pretty much already have enough to buy the most expensive thing in Cata (310% flying). There's really no need to go crazy saving cash. The 80-85 quests give a shit ton, and there's only one big money sink.
    Could someone please explain to me what he is refering to with that 310% flying comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Mielji View Post
    Could someone please explain to me what he is refering to with that 310% flying comment?
    Blizzard has stated aht 310% mounts will require a new riding skill level, which will cost 5k gold. Players who already have a 310% mount at launch will be given the skill for free. This implies that you will be able to buy 310% mounts, or that they will be far more common.

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    10 badges = shit gem

20 badges = gem that might sell (Key word being MIGHT)
    Actually still getting 80-90 gold for the crit/str, sp/haste, and sp/int gems.

But you are right they don't all sell. I have been putting 30 gems a day up and selling like 20. (I have 4 Alchs and for some reason stockpiled a ton of gems). In 2 weeks I have made over 20K gold logging on, cutting and posting on AH, total time 5-10 minutes a morning while drinking coffee.

But I get your plan and doesn't require that 10 minutes extra a day
    "Peace is a lie"

Quote Originally Posted by Lachdonin View Post
    Blizzard has stated aht 310% mounts will require a new riding skill level, which will cost 5k gold. Players who already have a 310% mount at launch will be given the skill for free. This implies that you will be able to buy 310% mounts, or that they will be far more common.
    Alright i see, thanks for the quick response

let´s burst your bubble.

im sure your the only 1 who thought off this, and blizzard will NEVER EVER lower the gold exchange rate.

if you want me to hold up the sarcasm sign then give a shout
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

^ A new and orginal change.. OH WAIT

Inbefore QQ about my avatar if you want removed, but remember, baby seals die in the process off it's removal!!

In a way hes making 110g per 20 badges which is what it would cost to buy a solid color gem from heroism badges. So all in all thats not that bad of a profit, sure hes mindlessly grinding heroics, but hey to each his own. I think I may farm heroics on my disc priest, I just toss a bubble every few minutes and alt tab, so its not that bad.

i find randoms boring. and why not save them to JP's?

Quote Originally Posted by Terranor View Post
    Their will be 2 pve POINTS, justice and valor.

When some badge gear comes out in Cata it's gonna go like this:
    -Tier 1 of cata gear cost valor, wotlk gear AND HEROIC DUNGEON LVL85 GEAR cost justice
    -Tier 2 of cata gear appears and now cost valor, Tier 1 will now cost justice with wotlk gear AND HEROIC DUNGEON LVL85 GEAR(and BC gear for that matter... any "old" rewards)
    -Tier 3 of cata gear appears and now cost valor, Tier 2 will now cost justice... you get the concept.

So basically when cata launch you will only be able to buy wotlk gear AND HEROIC DUNGEON LVL85 GEAR with your justice... yeah blizzard aren't gonna make you able to buy all your tier 1 cata emblem gear right when you hit 85.
    Fixt that for you.

There are still much easier ways to get gold and like many people have shown, cutting gems is even easier, you can say gems don't sell, but most red gems still sell for 120-140g on my server. The smarter thing would be to get to the soft cap for justice points, at least it will be somewhat beneficial for Cata.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terranor View Post
    I think people stacking up on justice points aren't understanding at all how it's gonna be spent.
    Their will be 2 pve emblems, justice and valor.

When some badge gear comes out in Cata it's gonna go like this:
    -Tier 1 of cata gear cost valor, wotlk gear cost justice
    -Tier 2 of cata gear appears and now cost valor, Tier 1 will now cost justice with wotlk gear (and BC gear for that matter... any "old" rewards)
    -Tier 3 of cata gear appears and now cost valor, Tier 2 will now cost justice... you get the concept.

So basically when cata launch you will only be able to buy wotlk gear with your justice... yeah blizzard aren't gonna make you able to buy all your tier 1 cata emblem gear right when you hit 85.
    I don't think you understand.

When Cata comes out this is how it works:
    Tier 11 Raids: Justice points buy heroic(blues) level gear, Valor points buy T11 Raid level gear.
    Tier 12 Raids: Justice points buy T11 level gear, Valor buys T12 level gear.
    Tier 13 Raids: JP buy T12 level gear, Valor buys T13.

This has been said over and over by people on this site, blizzard employees, etc. Assuming you are at the 4000 Justice Point cap when the expansion comes out, you will be able to buy "one or two heroic level blues" according to Bashiok. Obviously this implies that the hard cap is going to go way up at 85 and won't have a 4000 point cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petsoul View Post
    let´s burst your bubble.

im sure your the only 1 who thought off this, and blizzard will NEVER EVER lower the gold exchange rate.

if you want me to hold up the sarcasm sign then give a shout
    You might want to hold the sarcasm right away since it's making you sound like an ignorant tool. One can already make more gold then the OP was suggesting by simply using those badges to buy gems. This is not new, this is not rare and yet Blizzard NEVER EVER lowered the gold exchange rate.

Deleted
    I'm sure there are easier ways of obtaining loads of gold. Like playing the auction house for example, which nowadays with all the add ons, is not as time consuming as it used to be!