Lightbulb REROLL NEW class for cata! HELP

Hey, I'm trying to figure out which class i might want to roll in cata. I'm thinking only dps for the moment. Death Knight, Warrior, Mage or possibly Lock. I'm looking for fun and high/mid high dps.

Any suggestion?

And I know the dps at beta isn't final. So can we work with what we got?

Deleted
    The High/mid high dps part isn't yet there, since you can't say what classes will be best dps wise before the release is there.

The fun part, i would just test classes, Watch vids, try PTR ( ouch @ character copy )

Imo it's rogue, :P but you don't want it.

Dk's will be at around the same as wotlk ( as i've heard, dps wise )

Warriors will be also 1h fury again which is pretty neat, i loved it. also heard Arms will be viable.

Mages --> Totalhalibut

Locks, Idk thats why it's good you've asked here

If you want to only dps, go a caster ( imo ) since you get a dps reduction when you can also pick another role. If you might change your mind ( if you know yourself and you know you will do that ) pick a death knight or warrior.

Picking classes is just your own style so i can't really help with that Gl with finding it.

My main is a mage. He's very fun. But I'm leveling a lock right now (I know my experience may change come 4.01 on either toon), and I am having an absolute blast on him. I'm a huge fan of caster dps in games, but I do have a DK. Got him to 78 and got bored and started up my lock again. Haven't looked back.

Have never played a warrior so can't say one way or another there.

Basically you need to decide between melee and range dps (your melee interests have the advantage of being able to tank if needed), and between those

Melee: DK being somewhat spell based and have some pet mechanics or Warrior being physical damage entirely

Range: Mage being pretty self-reliant (frost is an exception with the water elemental) nuker with some dots (fire tree) or Warlock being a pet class that has focus on dots

roll a mage or lock. cc is coming back so dks and warriors will be a last resort for groups and mages and warlocks will be in demand 24/7

15+ Year Old Account
    Threads like this aren't allowed... especially when you post the same exact thread in four different forums.