Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Priest] Spirit Form

Similar to how dispersion and spirit of redemption work.I think it would be a neat thing to have as a holy priest in pvp.

"You take on the form of a spirit (something like spirit of redemption) for 6 seconds. You are immune to all attacks and you regen health and mana. You are able to move while in this form and spells cost half the mana needed and casting speed is increased by x%. This can be casted while stunned" 2 min cooldown x% base mana.
    Last edited by Copasetik318; 2010-09-22 at 10:31 PM.

"while in this form you can only heal yourself and allies." Who else would you be able to heal out of Spirit form? O.o

"This can be casted while stunned." Don't quite like the idea of being able to cast while basically unconscious.

Quote Originally Posted by Nira View Post
    just you wait until you find out Candy's last name is Cane, and He's a Male prostidude. Bend over and get ready for some Candy.

I like the idea, but its much too powerful

10+ Year Old Account
    rogue: cheaphot
    priest: spiritform
    rogue: FUUUUUU

Uhh.... no. Holy needs a little bit of love, but this is not the way to do it.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by butterzz View Post
    rogue: cheaphot
    priest: spiritform
    rogue: FUUUUUU
    The point exactly! Nail on the head there butterzz.

Cool idea. WAY too powerful. Anything cast during a stun that makes them immune is too OP. Like bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Copasetik318 View Post
    "You take on the form of a spirit (something like spirit of redemption) for 6 seconds. You are immune to all attacks and you regen health and mana at 500% the standard spirit regen rate.
    Something like that would be better.

The OP's original is way to overpowered

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    Something like that would be better.

The OP's original is way to overpowered
    Dispersion is 90% damage mitigation and you don't regen health with it. Your idea is OP as well.

glyph pain suppression.

I think with the bigger health pools dieing in a stun shouldn't be as much of an issue.

Similar to how dispersion and spirit of redemption work.I think it would be a neat thing to have as a holy priest in pvp.

"You take on the form of a spirit (something like spirit of redemption) for 6 seconds. You are immune to all attacks and you regen health and mana. You are able to move while in this form and spells cost half the mana needed and casting speed is increased by x%. This can be casted while stunned" 2 min cooldown x% base mana.
    Kind of OP for a priest, ntm its lame having to re-use an idea just with a new skin TBH =(
    Yes and no, but maybe.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by danoob77 View Post
    glyph pain suppression.

I think with the bigger health pools dieing in a stun shouldn't be as much of an issue.
    holy

While in spirit form, Movement speed is increased by 500% and you Have an aura that deals 50 000 damage per second to all nearby enemy.

There, thats more like it.
    Last edited by Xeyu; 2010-09-23 at 05:49 AM. Reason: typo

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeyu View Post
    While in spirit form, Movement speed is increased by 500% and you Have an aura that deals 50 000 damage per second to all nearby enemy.

There, thats more like it.
    and ofc no CD on it
    hei alle sammen <3

maybe if after the effect it drains your mana, or gives you a ridiculous debuff. like "split spirit: or something, so reduced healing and damage and stats etc. but still, i think its a little OP

Quote Originally Posted by meshugine View Post
    and ofc no CD on it
    Well, It's on GCD at least!

10+ Year Old Account

Nice, but too much like dispersion, IMO. For PVP utlity, this would be my type of Spirit Form:

"You take on the form of a spirit. All damage taken is completely absorbed and automatically transferred as health to your lowest party or raid member. You are unable to move while in this form. Lasts 6 seconds."

Or something similar

15+ Year Old Account
    You want forms? /reroll druid

^ What he said

> Priest gets stuned
    > Click macro /y god mode!! muwahahaha /cast [new OP ability]
    > Priest with lack of offencive spells gets whooped at a later point.

(I do play holy priest but this is sort of nonsence)