Page 1 of 2
LastLast

PTR Boss...Pre-Cata leak*Spoiler* Video

Hey guys, so i managed to get into a new pre-cata boss dungeon.. Heres the video, feel free to mute my commentary if it bothers ya! ALSO: Ive NEVER played a rogue..it was the first human premade character i saw ahah

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesomesauce!

Awsome :]
    Classic WoW.

looks fun =P
    wish he didnt award Jp though. esp if you can continually farm him

guessing this is what AQ:The Fallen Kingdom is?

pretty cool none the less.

Deleted
    Prince Sarsaun - Thunderaan's long lost twin brother?

Your commentary sums up my assumptions of everyone that plays a rogue in this game. Thank you for the great video.

Al akir or what ever his name is the Elemental lord of air. SO this is his herald

Some tactics from a tank's perspective based on 1 fight each. So warning, may not be brilliant.

Fire boss: Tank and spank pretty much. Little elementals will run at him and empower him, he'll eventually (5 stacks?) cast a debuff on the tank that'll make fire spawn under the tank which *hurts a lot*. Simply kite him for a few seconds and all's well.

Air boss: Spawns cyclones you should avoid. Stuns and silences, so keep the tank topped up. Think he also does chain lightning.

Water boss: Periodically freezes people. Spawns ice from him to the target (think first boss of PoS) that hurts quite a bit. Will throw you in the air.

Earth boss: Tank and spank, will throw you in the air a lot and, annoyingly, you can be thrown high enough she'll deaggro on the tank and aggro onto threat monkey #2. Keep taunt handy. I also saw what looked like a mind control on me (the tank) but I quickly Every Manned it.

All bosses dropped 251 loot and, so far, seem to drop every possible slot except weapons and trinkets.

"He's like an ice version of Ragnaros"

I facepalmed SO HARD.

Quote Originally Posted by Taen View Post
    "He's like an ice version of Ragnaros"

I facepalmed SO HARD.
    Ahune the frost lord is back slave pens was just a "set back"
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    Al'akir is the Windlord, for the record

Amazing video. If you ever need some tips for playing a rogue, hit me up in a private message or something, man. I'm excited, now.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Maybe this will be Al'akirs model our this guy will come back in djinn council . Scratch that just a new Thundraan model .
    Last edited by turlyonlost to tirion wtf; 2010-09-23 at 12:02 AM.
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few more bosses availible, well listed anyway in the dungeon LFG.
    Cant remember their names right now.

Deleted
    I noticed that Varian ran up and started fighting with them when they pulled :O

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonar Medalli View Post
    I noticed that Varian ran up and started fighting with them when they pulled :O

Awesome!
    The person who sets off the events in each dungeon ends up with the faction leader on follow. It's quite amusing.

Well i thought it was a sort of "bug" because they dissapeared afterward. But i could very well be wrong. Thanks for the great feedback btw

Deleted
    just did the lvl80 zulfarrak boss, it's pretty buggued atm

Nice work on the video.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great