Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Cataclysm Heroics...i think I'm in LOVE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZMYeUbXePA

Total Biscuit has made a new video from heroic blackrock caverns, where his groups has wiped continuously on the first boss while describing how the bosses abilities synergize so well.

i got to say i am amazed how challenging this looks and if this reflects how ALL heroic bosses will be...ohhhh SOOO GOOD. *nerd squeal

thank god cataclysm will be the death of the mindless stupid, wotlk babies, noobs and worst of all casuals
    all hail cataclysm the death of casuals thank god thank god thank god

hopefully all those casuals and wotlk babies dont quit, blizz would be highly disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by dezraj View Post
    hopefully all those casuals and wotlk babies dont quit, blizz would be highly disappointed.
    casuals ruined the game they can all go die in a fire
    all hail hardcore

Not all casuals are bad, and not all bads are casual. GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD. Id like to say sure its great heroics are difficult, but honestly how long do you think that will last? At best it will make it live and be nerfed a month later. The large majority of wow players are between bad and average, and after having experienced some pugs these heroics will never be pugged until we severely out gear them. So unless its blizzards plan to kill of pugging(which would lose them money) i doubt the difficulty will stay.
    Last edited by revasky; 2010-09-23 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by morlem View Post
    all hail hardcore
    If it's the death of the mindless stupids, why are you still going to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol at you noobs calling casuals noobs, just cause they cant play as often as you uber nerds who only know playing wow and nothing else, doesnt mean their skillless, they just have to work longer to get the same thing you guys do.

OT: im excited for this ^_^ gunna be fun for the "hardcore" wotlk babbies like the ones above me to learn how to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    all hail hardcore
    Hate to tell you but casual =/= baddie. In fact those casuals you seem to hate so much make up more of the overall population which means they are a bigger asset to Blizzard. So fuck you no-life hardcore wanna be gangsta ass.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    all hail hardcore
    Personally it's the generalizing, stuck up, elitist assholes that 'ruined the game' but that's just me.

OT: I look forward to challenging heroics again. It's been too long, can't wait!

This turned into a flame the casuals thread pretty quickly

all hail hardcore
    There's nothing wrong with casual players. This game was designed to offer a little something for everyone, as a good MMO should.

Now please go back to your corner and stop saying ignorant things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Casuals weren't the death of anything, just because they can't play as much means they're killing it? YEA OKAY!

I am glad that it does kill the stupid though.

Time has never been = Skill

Even so, i like the turn blizzard is going with the HCs, lets just hope they wont nerf it over the cries of groups that will wipe a lot. Atleast in the beginning before everything is ironed out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    lol at you noobs calling casuals noobs, just cause they cant play as often as you uber nerds who only know playing wow and nothing else, doesnt mean their skillless, they just have to work longer to get the same thing you guys do.

OT: im excited for this ^_^ gunna be fun for the "hardcore" wotlk babbies like the ones above me to learn how to play.
    ^ this.... i am 100% with u on this buddy u could not have said it any better!

thank god cataclysm will be the death of the mindless stupid, wotlk babies, noobs and worst of all casuals
    all hail cataclysm the death of casuals thank god thank god thank god
    Crap like that is getting really old.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Ok so they are undergeared a bit thats why its harder.

pretty cool. I hope that when you're geared for heroics its still a little bit challenging.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyana View Post
    Crap like that is getting really old.
    Welcome to the internet, where every dead horse is beat into non existence and then beat some more.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuke09 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZMYeUbXePA

Total Biscuit has made a new video from heroic blackrock caverns, where his groups has wiped continuously on the first boss while describing how the bosses abilities synergize so well.

i got to say i am amazed how challenging this looks and if this reflects how ALL heroic bosses will be...ohhhh SOOO GOOD. *nerd squeal
    I really don't think that the heroics are going to be as hard as they currently are on beta at launch. I would assume that the gear from uldum/twilight will be considerably better than the ilvl 333 gear the current 85 premades get. That being said, shit was retardedly difficult. Just spent about 3 hours trying to do Heroic Deadmines, and the rogue trash mobs are just fucking stupid. We're talking 30k SS hits on mail. I'd rate myself as at least mid-hardcore, and the trash in the instances i've done so far .... is just stupid, the bosses pale in comparison to half the trash pulls. Don't get me wrong, the bosses are quite a bit more advanced than wrath, but we wiped more on a single trash pull after the 3rd boss, than the first 3 bosses combined.

Quote Originally Posted by dezraj View Post
    Nah, this wont drive away the casuals. Normal will be for the casuals and heroics will be for the enthusiasts. This is how it should be and Blizzard will always make sure that there's room for both types of players. It looks they have found a good balance for the casuals vs non casuals in Cataclysm and this makes me very happy!!! But only time will tell as we all know. As for the scrubs, well, they can either smarten up or stay behind