Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Red face Guild Recruitment Suggestion

I was looking through the Guild Recruitment Forums and i noticed it was sort of annoying having to navigate through people "looking for a guild" and people who are recruiting for a guild. So my first though was odd, but Separating the forums into Realm. But i know how much of a hassle that would be, and because probably over half of the realms aren't even active on here, it would be kind of pointless.

But my second thought, was why not separate the "looking for a Guild" and "Guilds Recruiting" into two individual Sub-Forums.
    So the target would be:

Guild Recruitment Forums
    Guilds Recruiting
    Looking for a Guild

That way we could have both people looking for a Guild and Recruiting for a guild being able to navigate and find what they are looking for easier, simply because each sub-forum will be based on either "looking for a guild" or "Guilds Recruiting". For those who are looking for a guild, may decide to put a Application on the "looking for guild" section while they go into the "guilds Recruiting" forum and search through potential guilds.
    Same with Recruiting from guild masters and officers, they can easily find applicants because the whole sub-forum would be based solely on Looking for a guild.

Simple and short.
    Friendly Suggestion

Your sig is way too big.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay that's fine to remove, mind posting an Opinion on the actual Topic though.

^ hate when people do that
    good idea i suppose, havent needed to venture out of my realm forums for guild recruitment, mainly meant for higher level progression/pvp i think, and most people are willing to server xfer for a 12/12 hm 25 guild

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Which forum did you look in ? I just took a quick look at EU English PVE and I have found just one person looking for a guild.
    Regardless, it's definitely a good idea to separate the Looking For Guild type of threads and actual Recruitment threads, or simply moderate the forum and delete the LFG threads altogether.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowbiz View Post
    Which forum did you look in ? I just took a quick look at EU English PVE and I have found just one person looking for a guild.
    Regardless, it's definitely a good idea to separate the Looking For Guild type of threads and actual Recruitment threads, or simply moderate the forum and delete the LFG threads altogether.
    Yeah i looked in all of the forums, but yeah i took this as an overall suggestion. For some of the forums are quite populated in both LFG and Guild Recruitment.