82 18.26%
  • Neither should ever happen

268 59.69%
  • Both

38 8.46%
Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Cool UD pallys BE druid

OK, first off I will start by saying blizzard can and does do what they feel they need to. Blood elf druids can be found in the game( links will come later as I am tired and wanna finish this thread.
    I did however find this on wow-wiki "High elven and blood elven druids"

Main article: elven druid

High elves have also practiced druidism; they had elven druid. The Elven Rangers have practiced it, too. It is also assumed that blood elves have also been trained in the art of the druid.

OK so now comes Undead Paladin: easy enough Mor'ladim in raven hill hes a level 30 elite and hes undead(scourge) and hes plainly a paladin. I don't care either way I am just saying from blizzard perspective it is possible. so with that much evidence Discuss and I'll add the links tomorrow. But feel free to discuss please no flamers or whiners) serious conversation about the game and its future.
    Last edited by Redd911; 2010-09-24 at 03:31 AM. Reason: Spelling

Lok'tar Ogar For The Horde!!

Inb4 LOLTHATDOESNTMAKESENSEBROLAWL

I said no nonsense please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wutlol365 View Post
    Inb4 LOLTHATDOESNTMAKESENSEBROLAWL
    LOLTHATDOESNTMAKESENSEBROLAWL

I mean, Blood Elves and nature are like elemental phosphorus and water.

I will concede the Undead Paladins as a possibility lore-wise (well, an argument can be made for it) but there's no reason system/gamewise. I don't really think there would be significantly more Horde Paladins if Forsaken were added.

just because his flesh has decayed doesn't mean his faith in the light won't keep his soul intact after death.

Also to note if you look at the aftermath of the wrathgate battle there are blood elves running from the alliance encampment with alliance tabards on. "lolThatdoesntmakesensebro" Tell that to the game designers... They can create and destroy any and everything within WoW with a little bit of coding and lore to calm the fan base.

15+ Year Old Account
    A huge part of a paladin is the mentality. Forsaken can't be that way anymore. They have lost too much of their humanity to give a damn enough to withhold virtues and what not. Don't point at belves because they are just thieves, though some uphold a code of conduct still.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post

I will concede the Undead Paladins as a possibility lore-wise (well, an argument can be made for it) but there's no reason system/gamewise. I don't really think there would be significantly more Horde Paladins if Forsaken were added.
    It is just playful theory and such. and there is lore to support both.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post

http://www.wowwiki.com/Elven_druid They do exist. There's just not enough to really consider them a class option.

No to Bloodelf druids, it's already rediculous they get to be warriors.

Sylvari Necromancer

undeads playing with "holy" powers. sounds like a recipe for lots of very well thought out and not in any way bullshit lore!

also, this thread is new and exciting!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Redd911 View Post
    I said no nonsense please.
    then you shouldn't of posted this "idea".
    mor'ladim was a mindless undead (not scourge, cursed) not only that his weapon was enchanted with arcane to make it glow yes he WAS a minor paladin but that ended when he broke his vows and slaughtered the grave-keepers and robbers alike before killing himself.

Quote Originally Posted by galaxiah View Post
    train with weapons long enough and you get good at them. how is that so hard to understand? shifting into different animals or casting certain spells (that would normally i dont know, destroy you) seems like something that might be race specific. holding a weapon, though? I don't see it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

UD Paladins makes zero sense. I mean turn undead? Exorcism? I mean I think they may have existed once, but they attempted to use their full arsenal and killed themselves.
    Signature goes here.

Yeah i know bro, it's crazy hard to like wield a sword and twirl around in circles.. i mean... if every class can be a dk, every class should be able to be a warrior lol

oh ya it's totally not like undead pallys exist even in game i mean who is that sir zeliek anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    undeads playing with "holy" powers. sounds like a recipe for lots of very well thought out and not in any way bullshit lore!

also, this thread is new and exciting!
    undead priests say hi
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    undead priests say hi
    Lack of lore says greetings.

Forsaken priests only exist as shadow and understand the balance between light and dark.

The only reason they can be holy in game is because a priest that can only be shadow is pretty stupid.

;Q: Can you please explain how "light" works? The lore states that undead are physically incapable of using the light, much like the Broken, but then we have Forsaken players casting healing spells, and Sir Zeliek in Naxxramas using pseudo-paladin abilities. A: Without spoiling too much, we can tell you that wielding the Light is a matter of having willpower or faith in one's own ability to do it. That's why there are evil paladins (for example, the Scarlet Crusade and Arthas before he took up Frostmourne). For the undead (and Forsaken), this requires such a great deal of willpower that it is exceedingly rare, especially since it is self-destructive. When undead channel the Light, it feels (to them) as if their entire bodies are being consumed in righteous fire. Forsaken healed by the Light (whether the healer is Forsaken or not) are effectively cauterized by the effect: sure, the wound is healed, but the healing effect is cripplingly painful. Thus, Forsaken priests are beings of unwavering willpower; Forsaken (and death knight) tanks suffer nobly when they have priest and paladin healers in the group; and Sir Zeliek REALLY hates himself.

Quoted from a Dev.

If you read my post it all came from wowwiki and there are pics for both I just have to find them I am too tired tonight but will tomorrow sometime.

10+ Year Old Account
    UD paladins could work, but undeads would never ever even think about training in the ways of the paladin so probly will never happen

Blood Elfs dont care about nature at all, so why would they be druids?