Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    This change also goes hand in hand with Blizz not wanting weapon switch macros for rogues. Of course....we still will for spell reflect...

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    There was no flavour in having to stance-dance, there was double-dipping in lag, if that was flavour, it was bitter, especially since no other class/spec with an interrupt at all had to bother with similar nonsense...
    Because making sure every class can do everything with the same convenience doesn't homogenize things, amirite? And IDK why everyone's bitching about lag with it, as I've never had an issue with swapping to 'zerker and pummeling in time due to lag. It's usually due to inattentiveness and 'derp wrong stance' on my part, and IMO if you 'derp wrong stance' you deserve to miss your interrupt.

Whatevs though, I'm still gonna play when it comes out so clearly it's not a big enough deal to me.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OldHordeGlory View Post
    Well of course there's no difference when you've been binding all the actions to a single key to keep from having to think since the beginning. But now there are people that don't even have to take the two seconds to hit the Internet and find out how to write the macro for it, for whatever minimal thinking that represented.

I loved the flavor of actually having to swap stances to do specific things, so I'm a bit sore about it.

inb4 'Overpower is now usable in 'zerker stance' and I die a little more inside.
    Are you saying that I should Unbind my weapon swap macro from it and Just have shield bash as it's own button, then when ever I want to interrupt, I open my bag, equip my shield and 1hander, hit button, equip 2 hander again?

Warriors where the only Melee class with an interrupt that Have to "think" and do research in order to write/find a good macro and be able to interrupt. Every other class interupt are usable with no macro needed.

If you have some facts to present that prove that warriors require no thought to play, please post them. Being that the majority of the pvp community agree that warriors take an insane amount of skill/macros to be able to play at high MMR competitively, even if they are OP in the hands of a master.

I had a warrior that was rank 10 before I was deployed. Typically on top in BG's for HK/KB's in Vanilla. I hardly left Battle or Zerker. I don't think I ever used defensive outside tanking. No I had no pocket heals or anything. You say it was skill, not really. Hell watch some of the old videos of Swifty in Vanilla. He's in battle or zerker stance the whole time. After he's in full Grand Marshal he has a video of him being in zerker stance the entire BG.

WTF are you on?
    Kick me, your limping. Stab me, your bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    Are you saying that I should Unbind my weapon swap macro from it and Just have shield bash as it's own button, then when ever I want to interrupt, I open my bag, equip my shield and 1hander, hit button, equip 2 hander again?
    Yes! Or if you want, drag your shield onto an action bar and click it there.

Every other class interupt are usable with no macro needed.
    But they got one, mommmy! I should have one, too! >

If you have some facts to present that prove that warriors require no thought to play, please post them.
    Well, I'll be honest, while the 'you now have to think less' comment was sincere, the 'warriors don't have to think much to begin with' was more of a cut at how warriors are commonly viewed as blunt instruments, leading a charge with their face rather than thinking. Wasn't really meant as a comment about those who PLAY warriors.

But yeah, I do support having to consciously equip weapons in anticipation of interrupting rather than just mashing an auto-button, even if it IS supported in the UI. But that's just my personal preference.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumnqt View Post
    I hate changes that provide easier gameplay, therefore I hate this change. a lot. if they start reducing the need to stance dance / swap to a shield, I will rage.
    10 bucks says this guy uses macros for half his abilities and has a crazy downloaded UI setup, fucking hypocrite.

p.s. oldhordeglory you're in that category too

---------- Post added 2010-09-29 at 03:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by qsubt05 View Post
    lol, u mean, most OP warrior boost? probable yes, enjoy your "strength", but remember, all this changes leading to fact, that will be more warriors, and u, as warrior will be less unique. Because ppls are stupid and want play OP classes So, I dont understand why u calebrate fact, that warriors is newborn easyplay class, now u need zerg stance only for intercept, lol, rest warrior "skill" is:
    1.) stay in battle
    2.) keep hamstring on target, keep rend on target
    3.) MS CD up? go MS
    4.) look on my BIG ALERTS from power auras addon (or similar) and spam overpower / execute, depends on proc
    5.) new skill LOLthrowdown, 5sec stun each 45sec
    6.) LOLstorm each min/45sec
    7.) macroswap 1h+shiled spell reflect - 1button macro on doublepress key
    8.) bubledestroyer throw
    9.) fear
    10.) pummel
    11.) deadly calm - lol no rage cost for 10 sec,

new PVP kings are here, mighty lolwarriors, until since repair patch 1month after Cata release
    Ya warriors pummel to replace shield bash is going to have massive effects on the population of the class. I can hear the re-rollers now. You know whats weird though is I do all of what you said warriors do and I can kill people in greens, blues and sometimes even equally geared but I can't get to 2000 rating and most of the time I get owned 1v1. That's so strange because according to you I should be able to dominate with your simple 11 step program. Get over it man, you get beat by people better than you. Cry else where you whiny loser.
    Last edited by deathtakes; 2010-09-29 at 03:28 AM.

I haven't read every page so this might've already been brought up, but which is better, gag order or rude interruption? I'm assuming gag order, but I PvP as prot so I'm biased (I love the utility).

If GO is superior you're still going to have to weapon swap to shield bash.

I'm happy about the change though. As prot I was kinda envious of arms warriors' necessity to stance dance and weapon swap. It added a depth and uniqueness to the spec that no other class had. With that being removed I can safely write off arms as "that no-brainer spec what does nothing but spam spamstring, PMS and prostorm".