Poll: Which do you prefer?

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    i really like the elemental invasion. it actually feels like you have to protect your city(otherwise it will be out of use for like an hour or so)

I liked the Zombie event more, tho it was even more annoying than this Elemental crap.
    Atleast it was kewl!1
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombie invasion for sure.

I'm already bored of the elemental version.. not..fun.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    the zombie event was the best thing what happened in WoW in its 6 years. They wont top it with another lolPvE event, where you kill some random mobs without any PvP or interaction with other people.

---------- Post added 2010-09-24 at 12:51 PM ----------

This was the first part of the event. It ended in masses of zombie raids sieging the major cities - awesome battles. <3
    You realize that the elemental is just the same thing right now except it's swarming with lvl 80 elite elementals instead, part 4 just came out.

While zombie invasion could get super annoying if you were trying to do something, I just always remember the time my realm gathered up at least 100 zombie outside org and then ran in and killed everything. Way too much fun.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

The worst part of the zombie invasion was the timing. It was dab smack in the middle of the Hallow's Eve event. Tough enough getting masks and doing the event quests with zombies offing all the NPC.

Zombie invasion may have been a good idea on paper, but with the assholes playing the game, all it did was give griefers a "Blizzard sanctioned" method to grief...there was very little RP aspect to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Medlarew View Post
    This elemental invasion needs a few tweaks imo as it feels a bit, "meh" of an event because:

The mobs die too fast.
    The mobs have no loot.
    The mobs pose little to no threat to anyone around level 80.
    The city attacks are too far apart, and far too short lived. After waiting 2 and a half hours to film one earlier I went to empty my bladder and returned to find I'd missed it.

For these reasons I'd say zombie invasion was better.
    this is nothing of what is yet to come, phase 5 sounds interesting tbh

Elemental invasion was amazing in Org last night - our server's biggest Ally world PvP guild decided to hit Org at the same time as the Elementals. The lag was unbearable, but three full raids from each faction, plus swarms of elementals seemed pretty epic.

I loved being turned into a zombie and infecting most of the silvermoon gaurds before they nerfed it

10+ Year Old Account
    I love zombies so that invasion was much more fun than this.
    Thrall for Warchief 2020!

Zombie invasion. Like many have staded before me, one of the best fun I had on WoW.
    To those who QQ'd for not being able to level their alts: You've had 4 (or was it 5 already?) years back then to level your alts.
    This event is pretty lame after the first attack. Don't think anyone died during the last attack, there was no panic, no chaos. Just massive AoE at the rifts. The new mini bosses are pretty fun though. (gosh, they don't die in lol5seconds!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    this is nothing of what is yet to come, phase 5 sounds interesting tbh
    There is no phase 5

Not this thread again...

Let it die people!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    Not this thread again...

Let it die people!
    Don't post in it then DUH!

Did everyone forget about Highlord Kruul, Kazzak copycat? That my dear friends, was something beyond epic. He slaughered EVERYONE.

But if I had to choose between elemental invasion and zombie invasion.... Yes, zombie invasion wins 10-0.

brainnnnss!!!!!!!!! sorry zombie flash back

people bitch about how intrusive the elementals are, but those same people were bitching when i turned them into zombies last time (ahhh, good times)

The biggest problem with the elemental invasion is the "essential requirement" of doing quests and getting this feat of strength... It SHOULD be Chaos, it feels much too organized and boring (Since when does an elemental invasion happen once per hour?). Overall very dissapointed.

Deleted
    zombie invasion!

Tbh, both events are worthless and a royal pain in the ass... i cant see anyone finding this FUN unless you are very very bored... What's the point of crap screwing up the cities? Keep the BS outside somewhere where all RP-freaks that think they make a difference in the cataclysm, can run around in Tier2 and RPing the life out of eachother and the invasion!

If it doesnt have an impact on stuff, dont ADD it to the game Blizzard! Cataclysm and everything will happen and go on exactly as planned, no matter if people whack elementals in IF or not.. the outcome WILL be the same... Pointless events are pointless and not worth the time for anyone that have more to do than watching paint dry!