Poll: Which do you prefer?

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    zombie invasion was better due to as soon as you logged in you died it was great

I prefered zombie invasion because it was MORE intrusive. Everyone was involved if he wanted or not - that's why it's a world event and not a "special quest for some who are interested".
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

The Zombie Invasion didn't get along well with me, everyone being zombies and unable to do anything wasn't fun.

Elemental Invasion on the other hand, I found more fun. It had background story for Cataclysm instead of "Hurr, Durr! Lich King comes!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Zombie, why? That's the only way to kill your own guards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Love how this poll started as the elemental invasion consisted of earthquakes and a few quests, and is being compared to the final phase of the Zombie invasion.
    Yeah, not biased at all.

Start a new poll when Cataclysm has launched.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

So far, Zombie invasion. But we won't really know until the Shattering if this event is better. It just might top it Zombies.

Quote Originally Posted by Laytnor View Post
    People like you are the reason.....WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
    And people like you are why we have.......WORTHLESS THINGS INSTEAD OF STUFF THAT ACTUALLY IS FUN.

Deleted
    zombie was pretty cool, elemental takes AH and mailbox away... but i still prefer elemental tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Tbh, both events are worthless and a royal pain in the ass..
    You are boring and you should play offline games
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    You are boring and you should play offline games
    Yeah coz boring parts of games are restricted to online-games only?

But I'm seriously happy that some people find these two "events" amusing... it just shows how little is needed to make the general public happy.. and that's why we dont get big and awesome stuff... coz it's not NEEDED... people are ok with lesser crap and still content!

*Stabs thread repetitively*

Die Die DIE!

Zombie>Elementals /thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    And people like you are why we have.......WORTHLESS THINGS INSTEAD OF STUFF THAT ACTUALLY IS FUN.
    I enjoyed the zombie event and so did all of my friends. You're just a whiner who cannot accept (temporary lol) change from your mindless grind.

Deleted
    I most certanly had more fun during the zombie invasion.
    Also it did not require scripts, much npcs, etc. All they did is just place a few crates here and there and left the rest to the players

The main theme of that was that the LK wants you dead, there are no safe places from the wrath of the lich king, and you most likely end up as a zombie if you dont look out. This game was supposed to be an rpg at some point, I totally don't see why should arthas' minions spare you if you weep that you just want to check the AH.

Besides the really out of hand part lasted for only a week or so, it was over before it overstayed its welcome and showed that blizz is not afraid to allow their world to be wrecked from time to time.

The elemental invasion isn't bad either. However it feels more grindy to me and less of a threat overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Grithmir View Post
    I enjoyed the zombie event and so did all of my friends. You're just a whiner who cannot accept (temporary lol) change from your mindless grind.
    That tells me more about you and your friends than me tbh! But as I said above, nice that ppl are content with lesser crap.. that means Blizzard doesnt have to put an effort into making something REALLY epic as it's not needed... u guys are happy with killing some reused models every hour for access to grind a reused mob... good for you and a big grats to blizzard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Love how this poll started as the elemental invasion consisted of earthquakes and a few quests, and is being compared to the final phase of the Zombie invasion.
    Yeah, not biased at all.

Start a new poll when Cataclysm has launched.
    L2R

The poll was created when the full event was on PTR

*sigh* I still stand by this event is more annoying than zombies...nobody even bothers to defend Thunder Bluff so it's just an NPC free zone

15+ Year Old Account
    Zombie event hands down was so much better.

Everything I say is absolute. If you disagree, you're a communist.