Druid: Worg Form

So when they announced that Worgen could be druids, i was like ok thats cool but you won't be able to do combat or cast really as a worgen once you have Kitty/Bear/Moonkin/Tree form... So it's kinda lame right?

Well i've been excited about worgen ever since they announced it, but now that we mount up in worgen form we'll see plenty of our furry wolf selves!!!

And yeah sure it's not as cool as swinging with dual wield fist weapons in worgen form as a rogue, sure....but i think it's a little bit of relief that the druid will see a lot of Worgen form...at least until flying form. Or until you buy a mount... but why would you do that when you can run.
    Last edited by Shmo; 2010-09-24 at 01:02 PM.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Worg

So what are we calling those wolves without confusing them with Worgens?

Yeah sure.

Wait, no ?

I don't know.

tree of life is a CD, not a form like the others... yes, you will see your worgen if you roll a druid, but same with all other druids, not all the time.. and whats the big deal anyways?

I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Source: Some asian dude.
    Deathcauser- 90 Warlock, Alliance, Tarren Mill
    Irbored- 85 Warrior, Alliance, Tarren Mill
    Stormraper- 83 Shaman, Alliance, Tarren Mill
    Deathknight- 81 Death Knight, Alliance, Tarren Mill

15+ Year Old Account
    worgen is both singular and plural, like sheep, rather ironically.

OT: that may have been a reason they added Running Wild, i saw Worgen on the beta running around in human form -.- wth is the point is being Worgen then.

Worg is not the singular of Worgen. Meese is not the plural of mouse.

Ketchup is not mustard. Potatoes are not meat. This entire post is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbullz View Post
    I don't get it.
    Neither do I

Worg-EN

Is essentially the Warcraft variant of a Werewolf.

Aka, they are Wereworgs already...

Why would they turn into Worgs?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Redbullz View Post
    I don't get it.
    originally before we knew about Running Wild, as a worgen you wouldn't get to see much of your furry self because you'd be shape shifted so much...i'm saying that we'll spend lots of time as a worgen. exciting.

And yeah i missed the mark on Worg vs. Worgen. Thanks for correcting me yall!

15+ Year Old Account
    I read this post three times and I'm still lost. I literally have no idea what he's talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here I was thinking that this post was yet another post of how the Worgen druid dps form should be wolf. ah, well.
    Good to see that you are happy. Does anyone really care?

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    Here I was thinking that this post was yet another post of how the Worgen druid dps form should be wolf. ah, well.
    Good to see that you are happy. Does anyone really care?
    i DO know that there were people that once posted "well this sucks we'll never get to use our worgen form because we'll be constantly shape shifted" when we first learned about worgen druids. I'm just saying that its not so much the case with running wild now.

TRANSLATION OF POST:

When they announced Worgen, I was pretty excited. The addition of the Druid class however got me thinking, you won't be able to see your Worgen self very often, as you'll be shape shifted predominately while playing the class. That is, if you're a feral Druid or Moonkin.

I suppose thats okay though, because now as a Worgen Druid we have our unique racial mount: Running Wild! This means we'll get to see ourselves when we mount up, essentially, and get on all fours as our true form, and not our druid form. (all druids see themselves when they mount... so uh...wat...)

It's a pretty big relief knowing we'll get to see how cool we are when we're in the mounted form for Running Wild, at least until we get flight form!

UNABLE TO TRANSLATE MEANING OF:

Post title: "Druid: Worg form"

Why this is significant when all Druids appear as their base race when mounted, not just Worgen.

Why this post was made.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by LordRayken View Post

Why this is significant when all Druids appear as their base race when mounted, not just Worgen.
    I figured Worgen would mount up in HUMAN form. Not Worgen form. Because riding an animal as an animal would have looked rediculous

Quote Originally Posted by Shmo View Post
    Because riding an animal as an animal would have looked rediculous
    Because a cow riding a wolf isn't the same ?

What is "an animal" for you ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    I read this post three times and I'm still lost. I literally have no idea what he's talking about.
    same

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Worg is not the singular of Worgen. Meese is not the plural of mouse.
    QFT

Meese is plural of moose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Sometimes faction pride goes beyond rational lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    No no this is Warcraft, not Lovecraft, I know it's confusing with both of them having old gods, but they're different.
    Knarg: "Man, the Alliance are always either shrieking that they're losing or shrieking that they're winning. What's with that?"