15+ Year Old Account

Holy Majeebus! Another caption thread.

Wellp, have seen that some of the other caption threads have been doing well (pretty much because of Zoma) and thought I'd throw a template out and see how this compares.

Found this delicious template on the interwebs, rules are simple, make the first two panels relate to the catch phrase and make it wow related.

Do your worst internet!
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Deleted
    I'm not going to open Photoshop, because my WoW will crash. But I'll type what they will say.

"Dad, I am a priest..."
    -"Son... I am disappoint"

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's my shitty attempt at it.

Last edited by Durenek; 2010-09-24 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Wrong photo
    Build a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Deleted

Not worth firing up Paint.

Panel one: "Hey Dad, I came up with a lame idea for a caption thread. It doesn't really relate to Cataclysm, or World of Warcraft."

Panel two: "But I figure it'll just be rightfully ignored if I post it in off-topic."

I think it is fun! After all, we don't just live of wow. And, if we did, we would just have to paint something wow-related like the Jaina one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelopvf View Post
    I think it is fun! After all, we don't just live of wow. And, if we did, we would just have to paint something wow-related like the Jaina one.
    That's fine. You don't have to live and breathe wow. However this is a WoW site. There are plenty of other sites for when you want to do non wow related things. Feel free to go post and use those when you're tired of wow, but don't try to flood mmo-champion with unrelated stuff. This isn't /b/. This isn't "random." It's not an "anything goes" forum. It's for WoW. If you don't want to discuss wow, use one of the other millions of website on the internet. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcelopvf View Post
    Sticky: > These forums are for Catacylsm related discussion only

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this; Cataclysm discussion only here, please.