Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroape View Post
    Wowy... you fail at trolling... you really, really do.

Just thought you should know.
    You are the Troll.
    Hes not trolling in any way.
    It would be cool yes but expect huge QQ from all meele skill classes.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    Is this the guy who started the "Blizzard should remove the Horde" thread?
    I was debating on giving this idea a yes vote but after I read the above sentence the original poster lost all credibility, and even before that he some what lost credibility, mentioning rainbow sticky hands and neopets.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowy View Post
    So, I don't know if you guys have ever played a game called Neopets but in their battledome they have these items called rainbow sticky hands and essentially, using it steals one of your opponent's equipped items for the duration of the fight.

I think it would be absolutely epic of Blizzard did this, especially if they let you steal items you can't normally use. Imagine how deadly a priest with a two-handed axe would be. Or a mage with plate shoulders.
    How old are you?

Guys, to everybody saying some classes would be screwed without a weapon - you can just receive the other person's weapon while they are using yours. Problem solved.

And to everybody making fun of the item name Rainbow Sticky Hand, I don't get it? What's wrong with it? Here are a few pictures.

That thing holding it in the second picture is called a Mynci.

No.....just no, please quit trolling or thinking of stupid ideas all your threads are made of them.

If you want a serious response, the sticky hand is worse than i thought, and of course a warrior losing his shadowmourne only to get a small blue caster dagger will work perfectly.

Deleted
    We already have Disarm effects. Even f*cking priests have them, which is ridiculous. It's impossible for a melee fighter who has trained for years to lose his weapon to someone who probably wouldn't even have the strength to lift it.

Guys, to everybody saying some classes would be screwed without a weapon - you can just receive the other person's weapon while they are using yours. Problem solved.

Yeah. Ret pally and mage would swap their 2h sword and staff? Even if both would have the weapon skill, that wouldn't solve anything, since no caster attacks are weapon based. Their "weapons" exist solely to give them stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalas View Post
    I'll have you know I have over 1600 AP raid buffed, good sir.

And how, good sir, is your weapon skill?
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2010-09-25 at 02:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because losing one buff temporarily is one thing.

Losing your weapon temporarily, and therefore a large portion of damage and the use of most of your abilities is another.

Wow.. just... wow.

Bad idea is bad (

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    We already have Disarm effects. Even f*cking priests have them, which is ridiculous. It's impossible for a melee fighter who has trained for years to lose his weapon to someone who probably wouldn't even have the strength to lift it.
    ....magic.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

I like this idea, actually. It sounds like a cool Arms based spin on Rune Weapon and evolving the Disarm mechanic. It should not last for the duration for the fight, but it should last a good few seconds to disarm and destroy a melee toon in a fun pvp circumstance. I'm pretty sure that Blizzard isn't going to give a shit about most of the suggestions they get now for Cataclysm, but I think it could make a very nice cooldown. It could also work on bosses, but only being able to replicate the weapon. It gives Arms some kind of viability, or at least I hope, in pve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because a spell is not physical?

As for Disarm, i like to think it's some sort of temporary muscle diziness. Like you cast "cold" on his hands so his hands are desabled, or his arms, or something like that. You don't remove the weapon, its just he can't use it for the duration of the incapacitation.

yoink. WHOS GOT THE SHADOWMORNE NOW, BI--- yeah. sounds kinda fun. OP as hell? totally. fun, though.

So, I don't know if you guys have ever played a game called Neopets but in their battledome they have these items called rainbow sticky hands and essentially, using it steals one of your opponent's equipped items for the duration of the fight.

I think it would be absolutely epic of Blizzard did this, especially if they let you steal items you can't normally use. Imagine how deadly a priest with a two-handed axe would be. Or a mage with plate shoulders.
    Imbalanced, not to mention the stats would be useless and the overall damage output with that kind of a buff on would be useless, besides WoW > Neopets.
    Yes and no, but maybe.

I saw Neopets and stopped. All your credibility just blew away with the wind.

played a game called Neopets
    game called Neopets
    Neopets
    Uhh..

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    I like this idea, actually. It sounds like a cool Arms based spin on Rune Weapon and evolving the Disarm mechanic. It should not last for the duration for the fight, but it should last a good few seconds to disarm and destroy a melee toon in a fun pvp circumstance. I'm pretty sure that Blizzard isn't going to give a shit about most of the suggestions they get now for Cataclysm, but I think it could make a very nice cooldown. It could also work on bosses, but only being able to replicate the weapon. It gives Arms some kind of viability, or at least I hope, in pve.
    this gave me a idea.

What if we had RP Spells. aka Fun Spells.

Similar to Everquest.

EQ had spells that were pointless in combat, but were there for RP.

Well what if a Warrior could take a Model copy of the enemy's weapon, just for looks, for a short duration.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to use my "rainbow sticky hands" to steal your goddamn keyboard.
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

rainbow sticky hands. freaking awesome...

the items could be like conjured items that only last around 30 seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Most Items are "Soulbound", you'd need to steal there soul as well

Quote Originally Posted by Aliceinhell View Post
    Most Items are "Soulbound", you'd need to steal there soul as well
    then it would be an warlock move
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.