Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Them there crazy foreigners use commas for them big numbers instead of periods!
    Your precious periods are as doomed to eventual extinction as left-sided traffic and irrational, non-metric units of measure. My dream is to live to see at least two of the three mentioned to come to an end within my lifetime.

All hail commas!

Oh, and no, cata's not right around the corner yet.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the first part of the Twilight Cultist stuff go live soon.

None of that requires the rest of 4.0.1.

Deleted
    woho another long night for my pc to get the download done

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Your precious periods are as doomed to eventual extinction as left-sided traffic and irrational, non-metric units of measure. My dream is to live to see at least two of the three mentioned to come to an end within my lifetime.

All hail commas!

Oh, and no, cata's not right around the corner yet.
    depends on how big the corner is..lol
    but yea its a lot closer than many of you are thinking

Please god let us get 4.0 next week. The game is really boring right now. We need new things to play with!

Yeah althought it is very annoying im happy that mines only got 500mb to go cause i have a habbit of leaving my comp on all night when there is updates or patches for my mmo's

yeah, mine only had around 700Mb to go when I started this latest portion (after all the checking)

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like only rolling restarts for most of the US realms this week so looks like at least next week before any new stuff hits live

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope SOMETHING happens on the 5th =/ Honestly the patch could drop the 5th or the 12th and still meet the time frame for a November release