RIP Efflorescence from Regrowth

Just read the Codename patch on the homepage there. It makes my druid sad that they are changing Efflorescence.

On the bright side, swiftmend doing it and the increased range sounds okay. And resto druid have some other nifty stuff going on. It's a shame though.

Anyone else bummed about certain class changes?

Anyone else bummed about certain class changes?
    Inb4 400 pages.
    A rich man once told me: "Hey life's a funny thing."
    A poor man once told me that he can't afford to speak...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've always used the swiftmend glyph and find myself swiftmending quite often so I guess it's a nice change.

It is a nice bonus with the increase range and I feel like it will heal for more than with regrowth. I'm excited to see how it works out
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchunk View Post
    Inb4 400 pages.
    lol, I don't mean to cause madness. :P
    Efflorescence was just one of the awesome things I was looking forward to. I'm just glad they didn't remove it altogether. ^_^

EDIT -

I just had a thought though. With regrowths HoT cut from a long one to a very short one, and the nifty aoe heal moving to swiftmend, will regrowth be used often?

10+ Year Old Account
    A guaranteed proc is probably going to be a lot more useful, especially with how much crit levels are dropping.

Even healing with my druid on live servers, I don't use Regrowth very often. I am using swiftmend alot already so the talent proc is actually pretty nice in my book

idk i feel it is kinda OP when it was on regrowth, and i think tying that to swiftmend is a good fix really
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Hrm, the guarenteed proc is a good point. I hope it hits the PRT soon so I can give it a try. ^_^
    The problem with opportunity is that it just knocks. Temptation kicks the door in.

It's beta, shit changes... frequently. So don't get attached to anything.

Way too soon to say RIP. It could still change a lot before release. Also, I believe there is a talent that helps reduce the cool down of swiftmend.