Cataclysm Paladin Tanking Videos 4.0

-- Heroic Grim Batol - Boss Fight Tutorials - Cataclysm Paladin Tanking Beta 4.0

-- Heroic Grim Batol - Cataclysm Paladin Tanking Beta 4.0 - Trash

-- Heroic The Deadmines - Wipefest 2010 - Cataclysm Paladin Tanking Beta 4.0 (WTB people who know how to play and CC)

-- Heroic Shadowfang Keep - Cataclysm Paladin Tanking Beta 4.0 (trash to the first boss)

-- Cataclysm Paladin Tanking Beta 4.0 - Vortex Pinnacle Trash (Just 5 minutes of a few pulls)

-- Cataclysm Paladin Tanking Beta 4.0 - Vortex Pinnacle - Asaad Boss (Good Single Target Tanking Reference)

If anyone has ANY requests such as:

- Wanting to see a specific instance in PTR or Beta
    - Wanting to see my Gear at level 83
    - Request for seeing how hard certain abilities hit etc.

---------- Post added 2010-09-25 at 07:26 PM ----------

changed the code to video derp derp
    Last edited by towelliee; 2010-09-25 at 07:26 PM.

Id love to see how hard all the tanking abilities hit there threat generation in general and how you properly tank in the beta because on the PTR its totally shit

Actually my rotation on single target and threat there is legit as well as trash. AE tanking is complete crud.

Hmm ok nice i noticed on the PTR that the AoE tanking is extremly stupid and to reliant on Avengers Shield procs tanking should be skill not luck

Problem is we do not have any SNAP aggro BESIDES Avg shield. DPS is pretty high at level 85 and hotr is not enough dmg to hol aggro on 2-3 mobs + you have to be lucky to get the GC proc.

Just curious, what add-ons do you use?

Shadowed Unit frames
    Tidy Plate :threat plates
    omen
    recount
    nugcombobar for holy power
    healbot but now vuhdo since newest version

---------- Post added 2010-09-28 at 07:55 PM ----------

Heroic Halls of Origination - Boss Fight Tutorial

Last edited by towelliee; 2010-09-28 at 07:56 PM.