Poll: Vote

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wouldn't say enhance is bad compared to eg. feral

<---Over 2k and stacking haste. It's possible, and theres a few that do it.

Obvious QQ thread is _________

Quote Originally Posted by Zarios View Post
    <---Over 2k and stacking haste. It's possible, and theres a few that do it.
    Come to bloodlust =]

Quote Originally Posted by LyskaWF View Post
    Come to bloodlust =]
    Ok. Omw

Not sure if it's been said yet, but LOL, he spelled it "there" when it should be "they're".

I'm a bit of a Nazi when it comes to grammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Quote Originally Posted by hordeorcrogue View Post
    Not sure if it's been said yet, but LOL, he spelled it "there" when it should be "they're".

I'm a bit of a Nazi when it comes to grammar.
    Damn, you are too smart kid! :P

Well, I can spell hardcore rogue!
    Last edited by Zarios; 2010-09-27 at 12:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    they're* : )

and i think they're a touch on the light side, opposed to how i tend to get 3 shotted by melee.

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    Who on earth is playing fury in arena.
    Glad you caught the point. People like specs occasionally. This is kinda like saying "Who on earth plays enh in arena?" Ele is a ton more viable, better off, more survivability, more burst, more sustained, better comp setups, why play enh? CAn say the same with ret, why not play pret, or holy? How about Shadow/holy when you can play disc?

There are 30 specs, not just the 15 you popularly see in arena. =)

Well, I can spell hardcore rogue!
    oh but look again! while it apears he misspelled his name (hardcorerogue) it is actually horde orc rogue!
    and now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    -G.I. Joe
    Yeah, its a Hemmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    Glad you caught the point. People like specs occasionally. This is kinda like saying "Who on earth plays enh in arena?" Ele is a ton more viable, better off, more survivability, more burst, more sustained, better comp setups, why play enh?
    It is an it isn't. Fury vs Arms is different than Enhancement vs Elemental.. Warriors are both melee and use a lot of the same abilities - whereas with shaman you're comparing melee to elemental.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeningsky View Post
    oh but look again! while it apears he misspelled his name (hardcorerogue) it is actually horde orc rogue!
    and now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    -G.I. Joe
    I lold

Quote Originally Posted by LyskaWF View Post
    It is an it isn't. Fury vs Arms is different than Enhancement vs Elemental.. Warriors are both melee and use a lot of the same abilities - whereas with shaman you're comparing melee to elemental.
    Maybe ret vs Holy or Pret is a better comparison then? Ret is just about as bad off as Enh atm.

The point is, you guys aren't the only ones who are doing poorly, but your class as a whole has amazing representation. Unfortunately through wrath, blizzard thinks that's all that's important. Fury should be viable, as should fire, enh, Ret, etc etc... But with cata coming, a lot of the changes have really altered the play. we'll have to wait and see what happens at 85.

Right because number one automatically mean's you're right about everything? Maybe you should step arena. Because honestly, you have no idea what you're talking about. My damage mean's nothing, when i can get some in after doing my job of purging and interrupt that's great. And I'm not going by what's popular, I'm going off people based around 2300+. You keep confusing my main job as dps, i'm more concerned about Hex/Purge/Interrupt. But whatever, if you want to only hear your right then go for it.

If I didn't CC/Purge/Interrupt my teammates would kick me.

To edit: You're suppose to do a combo of AP/Haste. And once again it's a playstyle, whatever you want to do. Haste is the easier way to me, ap is completely different. But saying Haste is bad in PVP as enh is completely retarded.
    Lmao you need to get out of the Shaman forums because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Enhance lacks large melee uptime on targets meaning that every attack we use has to hit as hard as possible, that is buffed by AP not Haste. Wolves benefit greatly from AP and with BL we have a more than high enough Haste level to do our job effectively. If you did'nt CC/purge etc your teamates would kick you because you do garbage damage....probably made worse by the Haste gems.

Imo you should apologize to Fornaw for your baseless argument against him, even the high end representation numbers say ap>haste, he linked top players. Your only evidence is a statement with no evidence "omg i see most players 2.3k+ rating with haste gems omg lolsor."

Every decent Enh Shammy on these forums would likely agree that AP is better than Haste in PvP.
    Yes. That Shaman Just Licked Your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Velion View Post
    I know of one that's playing with arms & resto in 3's and is a fucking demon sitting at 2500 so they can't be all terrible.
    Yes, but i'm sure they serve as a support for the other two dong the real damage and healing.

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 08:22 PM ----------

To me, i just think they they are failing to realize that the spec requires sustained melee swings on the target, and as we are its hard to maintain that, especially since we're still really reliant on proc based abilities.

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanLicksYourFace View Post
    Lmao you need to get out of the Shaman forums because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Enhance lacks large melee uptime on targets meaning that every attack we use has to hit as hard as possible, that is buffed by AP not Haste. Wolves benefit greatly from AP and with BL we have a more than high enough Haste level to do our job effectively. If you did'nt CC/purge etc your teamates would kick you because you do garbage damage....probably made worse by the Haste gems.

Imo you should apologize to Fornaw for your baseless argument against him, even the high end representation numbers say ap>haste, he linked top players. Your only evidence is a statement with no evidence "omg i see most players 2.3k+ rating with haste gems omg lolsor."

Every decent Enh Shammy on these forums would likely agree that AP is better than Haste in PvP.
    This man is exactly right, by the way.

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 08:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Obvious QQ thread is _________
    Says the Warrior, please leave.

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 08:29 PM ----------

IMO yes we are big time. We can't do anything without teammates, while other melees can do much better solo. We don't even compare to other melee

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 07:27 PM ----------

Stop talking. High end pvp enh shamans use haste. It's better for maelstrom, and burst dmg
    Lol
    Yes and no, but maybe.

First off, you didn't read everything i typed. I never said AP was worse than Haste. And my whole argument was arguing on the fact that HASTE is viable, which it is. So instead of linking my fail damage appearently. I'll give you a few on my arena links, which are on my desktop except like two (one). I also clearly stated earlier that I didn't think haste wasn't better than AP. It's a playstyle, I'm playing the game how I enjoy doing the best way that I<---- know how. So I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. Making yourself seem like an elitist? Because you're succeeding, you have no armory links or anything, I could careless what you say.

Herp herp I'm so bad with relentless and beating 2.5k teams.

Either way, I'm done here. I was only trying to prove a point about Haste being viable, even Fornaw linked(Edit:No links, just said some top players) some players who use a mix or stacked haste top players.
    Last edited by Zarios; 2010-09-27 at 05:57 AM.

Stormstrike Beastcleave kills warlock.In other news, warrior solos priest!

Here's what happened in that match:
    1) BoP came off on first purge
    2) There was no BoP
    3) Warlock LoS his healer and die after BoP came off
    Kings has 8:21 left on it. The paladin most likely buffed during preparation. On that map, that means about 30 seconds before the match starts. That means that it took 69 seconds for the match to end. It's safe to assume that killing the other two or their leaving took at least 15-20 seconds. Grats you gibbed a warlock. That does not make you good nor does it make haste a good/better stat. I could gem spirit and beat that team... does that mean I can say it's a viable stat? Of course not!

I don't mean to be rude and I don't want to start an argument, but seriously think about what that screenshot actually says before you post it and use it to back up your assertions.
    Last edited by LyskaWF; 2010-09-28 at 03:25 PM.

First off, you didn't read everything i typed. I never said AP was worse than Haste. And my whole argument was arguing on the fact that HASTE is viable, which it is. So instead of linking my fail damage appearently. I'll give you a few on my arena links, which are on my desktop except like two (one). I also clearly stated earlier that I didn't think haste wasn't better than AP. It's a playstyle, I'm playing the game how I enjoy doing the best way that I<---- know how. So I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. Making yourself seem like an elitist? Because you're succeeding, you have no armory links or anything, I could careless what you say.

Herp herp I'm so bad with relentless and beating 2.5k teams.

Either way, I'm done here. I was only trying to prove a point about Haste being viable, even Fornaw linked(Edit:No links, just said some top players) some players who use a mix or stacked haste top players.
    Ok Ok, though AP is still better than Haste in PvP, I don't think us Enhancers should be fighting amongst ourselves. Our time is best spent fighting the real evil of the world, Ret Pallies, lol. If Haste works well for you then gz but generally I personally prefer to have some devestating hard hitting attacks.

Back on topic, I dont think Enhance would be so weak if Blizz just upped our survivability. I can't say they are not trying though, all HP has been normalized with tanks/plate/Mail/Leather/Cloth having the same HP. This will benefit Enhance alot as we have always been the lowest for some strange reason.
    Yes. That Shaman Just Licked Your face.

Ok Ok, though AP is still better than Haste in PvP, I don't think us Enhancers should be fighting amongst ourselves. Our time is best spent fighting the real evil of the world, Ret Pallies, lol. If Haste works well for you then gz but generally I personally prefer to have some devestating hard hitting attacks.

Back on topic, I dont think Enhance would be so weak if Blizz just upped our survivability. I can't say they are not trying though, all HP has been normalized with tanks/plate/Mail/Leather/Cloth having the same HP. This will benefit Enhance alot as we have always been the lowest for some strange reason.
    I think AP is better also but i think he does haste for more maelstrom proks=damage/survivability? idk :P
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanWiz View Post
    I think AP is better also but i think he does haste for more maelstrom proks=damage/survivability? idk :P
    that and faster hex casts, i´d say. probably faster heals also. we all know msw isn´t always up when we need it, some hast ecan help get that lhw off which otherwhise could have been interrupted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.