Glowing Twilight Scale and Holy

How do you guys suggest I best use the Reg Halion 25 trinket Glowing Twilight Scale as a holy priest? Do I macro it into my spells? Do I pop it during high damage phases? Or just keep it on CD w/ its on Keybind? Any tips you have on it would be much appreciated.

Pop it during high AoE damage. Using it every time its up is just more overheal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Personally I keep it UNMACROED so I know I can time it with the encounters AOE damage.

HOWEVER a durational CD is triggered with Engi Hyperspeed Accelerators.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Macro it to Divine Hymn
    Macro it to a special version of CoH that you can hit on special high damage occasion, then you start the timer with hopefully 6 applications.
    In cata you will be able to spam Holy Nova on a .5 sec GCD (if glyphed) for more and faster applications.

Unmacro'd. Macro'd "on use" abilities only make sense if they're a form of regen.

That said, binding it to a "special version of CoH" as Darkener had suggested is quite good, though I myself don't run with that (Mine is actually Shift+`, hiding off on its own key), because it means my Prayer gets out later, not sooner.

Though, to be fair: this, plus three prayer glyphs active, plus Trauma proc'ing has easily been the most giggly I've been at my screen in months.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Though, to be fair: this, plus three prayer glyphs active, plus Trauma proc'ing has easily been the most giggly I've been at my screen in months.
    THIS

And also the reason I absolutely adore the Holy Mastery... GREEN NUMBERS EVERYWHERE!