10+ Year Old Account

Question on Collector's Edition

With the concept art book, is the art that is in that book completely exclusive to the Collector's Edition and will never be released or will they be slowly released over the years?

similarly to how movies get leaked to the internet, surely some art will be leaked (and some might show up legally as well)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    [/COLOR]

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ofcourse it will be leaked illegally but what I meant was like on the official site's front page or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    Well ofcourse it will be leaked illegally but what I meant was like on the official site's front page or something.
    The stuff from the SC2 CE Art Book has never been put on the SC2 site so....I assume same from Cataclysm. Artwork exclusive to the CE (that will get put all over the internet after a while)

the artwork in the collectors edition is limited to the collectors release. maybe a few images from it will be published during time, but most of the content is limited to that artwork book. considering i already have 2 collectors and about 90% of the images have not been posted on the official site. Also there have not been any "expansion specific" artwork books for sale so far. Actually i don't think there are ANY artwork books for sale. So its safe to say that if you buy the collectors, only you and the other collectors edition buyers will have those books. (in original print format anyway)

15+ Year Old Account
    Some of the artwork you're likely to see in that book, and that book only. You might see pieces online, pieces might be posted here and there, but for the most part it's exclusive.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenshiva View Post
    the artwork in the collectors edition is limited to the collectors release. maybe a few images from it will be published during time, but most of the content is limited to that artwork book. considering i already have 2 collectors and about 90% of the images have not been posted on the official site. Also there have not been any "expansion specific" artwork books for sale so far. Actually i don't think there are ANY artwork books for sale. So its safe to say that if you buy the collectors, only you and the other collectors edition buyers will have those books. (in original print format anyway)
    They did end up selling their original art book seperate but they haven't done that with BC or Wrath yet so they probably wont do it for Cataclysm either.

Edit: I take that back, Amazon seems to be selling the book for BC as well. Only artwork book for Wrath currently though is for the cinematic.
    Last edited by Togarox; 2010-09-26 at 11:01 PM.

the thing is that the books you see on amazon are most likely the books FROM the collectors, from people who don't particularly want them. I don't think they were sold separately as a Blizzard Product.
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.