Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lylte View Post
    Remember when you were young, and no matter what toys you have personally, the kid across the roads toys seemed that much more exciting? It seems many people havnt outgrown this state of mind.
    Outgrown it? There's an overwhelming rise in the amount of people doing it. I've never seen so many people crying their eyes out about this crap. Things were way way way more faction imbalanced back in the day, and people mostly just got on with it without making 10 threads a day. Jesus Christ one side couldn't have paladins and the other shamans, and now people cry about a class/combo "advantage" (this one still baffles me)? Ridiculous. Forget Stratholme, this forum needs a culling.
    "The truth, my goal."

I have a solution to anyone who really cares that much.

Faction change.

Problem solved.

I am a part of my own faction, dwarf rogues are too awesome to be contained by a mere political agenda.

We have beard wrestling in underground caves beneath your petty society.

Mua ha ha ha.

The post was a satirical take on the attitude many people seem to be taking toward Cataclysm. Instead of excitement about the brilliant, interesting changes, theres a petty child-like resentment of the other factions changes.

Remember when you were young, and no matter what toys you have personally, the kid across the roads toys seemed that much more exciting? It seems many people havnt outgrown this state of mind.

it's not petty or child-like when it's true

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Gir View Post
    ..and what is it that you find that makes the balance so off between factions?
    alliance had a HUGE adavantage the last 5-6 years!

horde never got furbolg form :<

(for those who didnt get it: /irony)

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, I was playing my orc warrior in the Twilight Highlands the other day and I found the COOLEST thing ever.

But thats not the point, the point is, how dare the horde get a cool thing without the alliance having an exact counterpart? This is absolute blasphemey, and clear signs that Blizzard hates the alliance and is going to remove them from the game eventually. How DARE every single zone not be an exact 50/50 split with each victory for faction x being counterbalanced with faction y winning in another place?

Can we all please stop being so dense? Each factions fanboys bitches and moans about every single change made to the game (Stormwind Harbour, Southshore, Andorhal, Ashenvale)that doesnt favour their faction, and then bizzarely wonder why Blizzard ignores its fanbase on such matters. Your irrational fear that your faction is going to be ignored is unfounded - believe it or not, Blizzard does not have a secret agenda to fight your faction and your faction alone - enjoy the changes, trust the developers of the game (who, believe it or not, know a lot better than you) and be happy for your opposing faction if they get something nice.
    I don't mind which faction is winning what or stuffs like that. However it would be unfair if one side is like 80% of the world and the other is 10% (rest 10% is neutral) or something similiar. So as long as its around max 60% for one faction I won't mind at all.

Deleted
    This is getting really outrageous, these threads about alliance and horde not getting equal stuff and things been side biased? I mean come on, how old are we? Aren't we playing this game to enjoy it's history and it's progress. If not.. I might have gotten the gaming world wrong. As it turns out right now a lot of people are whining about cataclysm horde progress has a little more than alliance, and so what? Even if stuff isn't equally calculated, you know that it's better to get "some" than nothing right. Right now I am extremely excited about cataclysm I always wanted some WORLD change in WoW. Also a lot of people requested a true war going between Horde and Alliance, and this is what we got, why can't some of you accept that some things you previously owned has been lost to the opposite faction. I personally think it's a childish manner to outburst yourself over a game like this.

But yeah... haters gonna hate, not matter where you go. This is the interwebs after all.

All of us can't be peaceful harmonic taurens and night elves.

I'd like to say... Mass Resurrection. Finally!