Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    what 'pures' don't get in this argument is that GC only invoque this concept so that rogues, mages, warlocks and hunters can sleep well and dont overflow the forum with their tears. Also I never saw i 'pure' complain he cant tank of heal in a raid, and i would never play anything else than a melee druid. Pures players af often sad being let me tell you that.

Stupid GC statements are for...

I'm sure its been said a million times, but please stop equating hybrid tax to the utility/buffs that classes bring. It has NOTHING to do with it.

Hybrid means that your class can respec into a different role. That's it.

Deleted
    Why do pure classes complain anyway? Last time I checked u were able to choose ur class when u make ur character, right?

Its not like Rogues, hunters, warlocks and mages dont bring anything to the raid or dont do enough dps to not have a spot...

A hybrid class can spec into a different roll, yes, but can they perform 2 rolls at once? That seems to be what people r trying to suggest. No they cant, ask a resto druid to dps in the middle of a fight. Depending on gear he will pull around 1k dps and the raid will lose 6% healing buff if no other resto druid in raid, is that rly worth it?

Plz stop complaining...Did I mention cata is not out yet? and even if it was its not like Blizz cant patch stuff..

Quote Originally Posted by necemoci View Post
    And you figured all that but cant comprehend the fact that YOU THE DRUID have all the specs available in game FOR FREE and hiding behind some BS(yes bullshit)about "we are all equal because we bring same buffs"?GTFO plz?

I looked throughout all your posts in this thread,still waiting for almost sane post from you with direct question and not some,you know BS about this and that...Dont disappoint.

you are the one who is not bringing any logicl arguements; you are the one who is just throwing around insults; you are the one who fails to admit that your cause is void and other people (the majority, including the makers of this game) might be right.

i understand that you might have had a bad experience as a pure and therefor expect some kind of justice, but sorry, that is not how decisions are made.
    be happy that you actually get more and more ways to contribute to a raid besides dmg every patch.

i'm really giving up on you. logic, comprehension and empathy are obviously not part of your skill inventory.
    don't expect another post from me regarding to your gibberish.

PS: i don't even have a druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by braxx View Post
    what 'pures' don't get in this argument is that GC only invoque this concept so that rogues, mages, warlocks and hunters can sleep well and dont overflow the forum with their tears. Also I never saw i 'pure' complain he cant tank of heal in a raid, and i would never play anything else than a melee druid. Pures players af often sad being let me tell you that.

Stupid GC statements are for...
    We get the argument, you want more dps. And the concept is that most people don't care too much about because they're not getting subbed because they're a hybrid. And the only tears atm is the tears of hybrids that want more dps. And I only complain about not being able to tank on my rogue when hybrids ask for more even though they've gotten alot more and more with each expansion. And GC's statements are usually blizzard's ideals. He's just the familiar face. Or as he put it in one blizzcon, "I'm the @$$hole who nerfed your class"

Quote Originally Posted by Alak View Post
    Why do pure classes complain anyway? Last time I checked u were able to choose ur class when u make ur character, right?

Its not like Rogues, hunters, warlocks and mages dont bring anything to the raid or dont do enough dps to not have a spot...

A hybrid class can spec into a different roll, yes, but can they perform 2 rolls at once? That seems to be what people r trying to suggest. No they cant, ask a resto druid to dps in the middle of a fight. Depending on gear he will pull around 1k dps and the raid will lose 6% healing buff if no other resto druid in raid, is that rly worth it?

Plz stop complaining...Did I mention cata is not out yet? and even if it was its not like Blizz cant patch stuff..
    It's not the pures that are complaining. It's hybrids complaining about hybrid taxes. And no, it's not switching in the middle of the fight. It's changing specs before a fight. But yes cata is not out yet so they have time to iron out the nitty gritty.
    Last edited by Jektar; 2010-09-28 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jektar View Post
    We get the argument, you want more dps. And the concept is that most people don't care too much about because they're not getting subbed because they're a hybrid. And the only tears atm is the tears of hybrids that want more dps. And I only complain about not being able to tank on my rogue when hybrids ask for more even though they've gotten alot more and more with each expansion. And GC's statements are usually blizzard's ideals. He's just the familiar face. Or as he put it in one blizzcon, "I'm the @$$hole who nerfed your class"

It's not the pures that are complaining. It's hybrids complaining about hybrid taxes. And no, it's not switching in the middle of the fight. It's changing specs before a fight. But yes cata is not out yet so they have time to iron out the nitty gritty.
    I think you provided link about this,with blue letters and all

@Skollvaldr

Sure you have nothing to say,thank you for sparing us and go crawl away.You dissapoint me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles
    Thread: F**k y*u blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Skullcrack View Post
    Flavor of the month spec swappers have turned out to be worse on average than players that specialize in one spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowrey View Post
    Actually, A thread put in recently on a Shadow Priest forum, stated that the Hybrid tax is being put in cause

"We still want Shadowform to be a little bit of a tradeoff. If you have all the utility of a healer and can do competitive damage with any caster, then why would players want to be anything else?"
    You've misunderstood the meaning here. Shadowform is a tradeoff not in dps, but in healing ability... blizz is saying that since you are going to continue to do competetive dps in shadowform, you won't be allowed to heal without breaking it because that would make your class OP. It's not that the dps of hybrids is going to be reduced, it's that hybrids in dps specs will continue to be fail tanks/heals.