Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    in Big Daddy when they take Julian away from the courtroom and he's yelling all that stuff like "I promise I won't listen to the kangaroo song!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    thats one of my favorite episodes and actually makes my throat get tight every time i see that part. just shows just how great the writing is for futurama
    The Futurama Episode where the dog follows fry or w/e and he sits out front of the Pizza place waiting for Fry to come back but he never does and the season just keep passing, made me want to cry so bad.

Also the ending of Remember Me makes me choke up quite a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pursuit of Happyness.

I don't cry because of movies very often, but this one certainly made me.

---------- Post added 2011-05-12 at 09:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Klojo View Post
    Marley & Me, most touching, real movie ever
    And toy story 3, just because it reminded me of my childhood and that it was gone forever
    I ALMOST FORGOT THIS.

My dog (a laborador as well) was 14 when I saw this movie and she died the summer following the christmas my family and I saw it in theaters.

Absolutely lost it. If you have a dog at all, you are guaranteed to shed a tear when you watch Marley & Me.
    Last edited by Phantoms; 2011-05-13 at 04:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Marley and Me

Romantic movie when the couple leave each other.In that situation i can't hide my emotions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lerwin View Post
    The Futurama Episode where the dog follows fry or w/e and he sits out front of the Pizza place waiting for Fry to come back but he never does and the season just keep passing, made me want to cry so bad.
    This.

10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not cried at a movie for a while, but I got seriously choked up watching the last episode of Season 1 of the Big C
    *****SPOILERS****
    When he stupid kid finds the key, opens up the garage and she's got him presents for every birthday, Xmas, Graduation etc, then he sees the big picture of them together and starts crying :S after being such a....teenager... for the whole series.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    -First time I saw Titanic.
    -When i saw AI: Artificial Intelligence when i was younger.
    -Toy Story 3.

Oh, and i'm 19 now so the only recent one would be Toy Story 3.
    "Ok, fuck it, I lied. It's drum and bass."

Just watched Terminator 2: The Judgment Day on BlueRay and I remembered how hard I cried the first time I saw this movie... the end when Shvarz enters the lava pool... damn. I was 5 at the time. It still is the greatest movie I've ever seen.

Armageddon.
    When Bruce Willis sacrificed himself and stayed on the meteor made me choke. I think that's the one movie that almost made me cry. My favorite movie ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Pursuit of Happiness AND Seven Pounds. I'm scared to watch Will Smith movies now. Sad man.

a walk to remember
    the first time i saw Real Steal, yes i know...but at the end where Hugh is shadow boxing at the side and is all crazy happy, its like tears of happiness, crazy good

other then that i dont really cry.

on a side note: got choked up and felt like crying last 2 episodes of ABC's Greek
    Last edited by ninjapaws; 2012-06-18 at 11:13 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any movie that has those stupid sad songs or music will make me cry, idk why but watching a movie and something sad is happening with those music i just start to feel so sad and it starts to make me cry (so stupid, i want that music to be removed so I can watch a movie with my gf w/o eyeballing ><).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjapaws View Post
    the first time i saw Real Steal, yes i know...but at the end where Hugh is shadow boxing at the side and is all crazy happy, its like tears of happiness, crazy good
    Oh sweet Jesus, I thought I was the only one. Thank you.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hachiko: A dog's story.. Saddest movie I've seen in my life.

Also Marley & Me, What dreams may come, White Oleander, Rise of the Footsoldier, Stepmom, La Vite è Bella.

Nothing has made me sob like Toy Story 3.

Nothing.

Damn you childhood, why do you have to go away!

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    I will only post the most recent, which was a short Anime series which was possibly the best example of bitter sweet ending ever.

Angel Beats!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Beats!

Deleted
    Angel Beats is pretty tear jerky for some i guess, tho I didn't cry after watching it.

Avatar was very good imo, and probably the only movie making me think. I haven't cried because of any movie as of yet (apart from horror movies when I was little, lol.)

10+ Year Old Account
    The only movie that has ever made me cry was Bridge to Terabithia. It was like a thundershock.... so sudden and alarming there was nothing I could have done to prepare myself for it. The entire movie was a slow and subtle buildup to one horrible, shocking moment that made it feel like your soul was dying. Go Disney!

EDIT: Well, Shakugan no Shana did make me tremble a bit.. but not actually cry

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    I will only post the most recent, which was a short Anime series which was possibly the best example of bitter sweet ending ever.

Angel Beats!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Beats!
    I'm scared to watch the last 2 episodes now.... :<
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2012-06-27 at 01:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    The only movie that has ever made me cry was Bridge to Terabithia. It was like a thundershock.... so sudden and alarming there was nothing I could have done to prepare myself for it. The entire movie was a slow and subtle buildup to one horrible, shocking moment that made it feel like your soul was dying. Go Disney!

EDIT: Well, Shakugan no Shana did make me tremble a bit.. but not actually cry

I'm scared to watch the last 2 episodes now.... :<
    No they are beautiful, also if you can there is an alternate ending. I will say have a towel ready, and a beer/wine/mixer/weed ready for when you are finished.