Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ...
    Sex is Zero 1 and 2, cried when the lead actor was crying it was so moving when he did it, like you pity him on his decision.

Deleted
    Not exactly a movie, but I cried so much watching Naruto. Especially few of the episodes with Zabuza and Haku, I could feel my heart being torn, I couldn't stop crying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a big cry baby with certain film scenes..

When Rose passes away and returns to her heaven aboard the Titanic with Jack, in Titanic
    When Connor Macleod's wife Heather dies of old age in Highlander
    When William Wallace is drawn and quartered in Braveheart (my ancestry is partially Scottish)
    When ET Died in ET( I was like 13 or 14 come on)
    When Maggie dies in Seth's arms in City of Angels..( yes we were terrorized by Sarah McLachlan's song Angel before she was showing sad animals to us on TV)
    The whole film Soldiers Girl

And my Nerdy Geek inside cried when in the "Special Edition" of Return of the Jedi the ewok song Nub Nub, was removed for an orchestral score. How Could They.

10+ Year Old Account
    in like 2010 when I saw Bridge to Terabithia for the first time... I sobbed like a bitch... and I was having a blast until then and BAM! Plot twist ... I died a little inside that day. Second was not a movie but a game xD Mass Effect 3 when Shep shoots Mordin(if you are a scumbag renegade and choose to shoot him but still).
    Also not as bad as Terabithia or Mass Effect 3 but Seven Pounds, I am Legend when .. well you know... and The Pursuit of Happiness also arose many emotions... I love Will Smith in serious roles...

I Am Legend, when he killed the dog. Although I was only 9 or 10 when I watched it, and it was in the cinema, so... yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Independence Day, the president's speech always brings a tear to the eye. It's also pretty heartbreaking when his wife dies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I Am Legend, when he killed the dog. Although I was only 9 or 10 when I watched it, and it was in the cinema, so... yeah.
    We had that movie on screen when I worked in a Media Store, the scene shows on the screen and I had to do my best to not shed a tear at work

Where to begin..I can sob in many, many movies. Lord of the Rings, The Lion King, Toy Story 3, Braveheart, Gladiator

Freaking "Up." There are some truly evil, evil people working for Pixar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    I cried like a girl to Hachi: a Dog's Tale
    Same here! It is arguably the saddest movie ever created.
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

I still tear up when I decide to watch the first Land Before Time movie... even though I've seen it atleast a dozen times by now

10+ Year Old Account
    Gladiator, Titanic and The Life of David Gale made me cry the most. They just picked the music so matching the sad moments in these movies...

Also, when I was a kid, the final scene from Terminator 2 made me cry so much. When I rewatched the movie recently, I didn't cry, probably, because I've seen it so many times already and has since grown up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab View Post
    Movies? Ending of the 3rd part of Lotr! Dont remember any others.
    this x1000

10+ Year Old Account
    when I was a kid Land Before Time and American Tale were like two of the first movies that made me cry. That Don Bluth effect :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Up, Eternal Sunshine, Vanilla Sky, Independence Day ( when the wife dies, so heavy), PS I Love You, Crash

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably only film that made me cry http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1334260/?ref_=sr_3 .

Deleted
    Cast away - i think we all know why

I never cried to them as a kid but now when I'm all grown up and see things differently, I cry a little when I watch Disney movies

The movie that I've cried to the most is Hachiko, a Dogs story.
    And I don't mean a couple of tears, I weep and drown in salty tears. Last time I watched it I had to stop to cry a few minutes, before unpausing, and cry some more.
    Also weep a little when watching Les Miserables, because it is so fantastically well done, and emotional too.