Poll: How many of you thought this was going to be a fake thread?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Also i really think this thread needs a new title, saying no longer Nov 2nd is not a confirmation. it should be renamed. Prediction changed to early DEC.
    Last edited by The Worverine; 2010-09-27 at 06:51 AM.

I am an active streamer, who runs occasional giveaways!

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperxx View Post
    Also i really think this thread needs a new title saying no longer Nov 2nd. You do not know that it needs to be. Prediction changed to early DEC.
    ive aleady tried to edit it a bit, no option to change main title.

Deleted
    So ur only informer is this guy?

pretty sad =3!

Doesn't matter, still enough time farm for the shitty titles n_n

We had a filler raid. It was called Ruby Sanctum. :P

Class and old world changes need to come out, then they can delay the expansion for as long as they want. As long as I have something to do in the meantime... I've got a million alts I'd love to level with the new changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepitobenito View Post
    Another month of Wrath? Ugh.
    ^^that^^

Thank you Kenz for this amazing signature!

Hurray!

Now drop, you damn tiger..
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Boub's prediction for December could be totally wrong right? We could see a November release?

Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Hurray!

Now drop, you damn tiger..
    Not Official.

I am an active streamer, who runs occasional giveaways!

2. Nov was/is highly unlikely since we had no official announcement yet.
    Every expansion so far were announced 2 month before the release and 1 month before release there was a gold-status announcement.

Blizzard need to make those announcement so the shops etc. are prepared.
    For an early dec release we should see an announcement pretty soon (1-2 weeks).

Quote Originally Posted by Necropoly View Post
    So Boub's prediction for December could be totally wrong right? We could see a November release?
    i dont know why people like to say "prediction" he has more information than we do... its more than a prediction, however, on the same note, we have not got an offical posting from him yet on the main site, ALSO blizzard can push back dates, that can also bring them up, so nov could still be very very possible... until blizzard comes out and says the date... they can change it left and right.

UPDATE

Cataclysm Release Date Postponed (Not Official)
    A few weeks ago I announced that the target release date for Cataclysm was November 2. Well, according to an update I just got, the release has been postponed and Blizzard will try to release the game in early December. (Basically, either December 7 or December 14)

The Cataclysm by itself will happen earlier and will let you play in the "new" zone for a couple of days/weeks before you can buy the expansion and access the level 85 content. Keep in mind that they're mostly inside info, they're not official and I just report them because ... well, I'm sure you all want to know when it's supposed to happen.
    Last edited by rapzak; 2010-09-27 at 07:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where does he/she get this info from?
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Where does he/she get this info from?
    Most likely from inside sources in the gaming industry, they're already planning big for the launch in terms of shipping etc. as far as I heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dey tuk our portals!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this is a mere rumor, and we'll get some sort of official confirmation from Blizzard soon. That said, Blizzard needs to do something to refresh my interest in the game, because if Cataclysms release IS pushed back to early december, that will ahve been pretty much a year since 3.3 came out. There was a roughly 5-7 month gap between the SWP and Wraths launch; a one year gap between ICC and Cata is just unacceptable. Some of the better players in my guild have quit until Cata comes out, because they are bored with what's out. Blizzard really needs to do something to hold players interest. Trigger the next stage of the pre-launch events or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulrevere View Post
    If it means a well polished and done well game, a game that i will feel the feeling i felt when i leveled my first toon, or anythign close to that, I will give them another year. It would be a boring year, but I'd rather them take their time. This expansion is huge, bigger than both the last 2 put together, and I'm really putting my faith into blizzard that i won't burn out on it liek i did with wrath. Half way through 3.1 i didn't want to play anymore.

EDIT: it makes no sense to release old world changes early as you wait for the expansion, the world changes and new zones are 90% of the expansion. Raiding being only a small percent. It isn't world of raidcraft. If it was, they wouldn't release any new zones, only raids, we'd still be level 60, and you'd be grinding through raids up through 10 tiers. 10 raiding tiers at level 60 would make me want to commit mass genocide.
    So you level to 85 and you have already finished 90% of the game? Damn, that must suck.

**Cancels account ** See you guys in 3 months when it releases :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    The beta testers must have grown bored of it by the time it releases. lol
    When we dont have gear for heroics and rpemades are only available for US and EU's make premades in US in order to play it ruins the whole point of premading. So the people stop caring for the beta cause they are a bti selfish and dont wanna do 5 mans(normal) to get gear and tune themselve's better in order to do 5 man heroic...its quite ridiculous to think people will actually get free gear with premades of lvl 85 and do nothing to test the normal versions.
    Why?

Who let the dog's out?! Whooo!!!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not surprised in the least. I knew long before people started saying November 2nd that it wasn't going to drop then. I been saying late November or December for a long time now. Even had a discussion with a couple of my guildmates about the November 2nd date and why it wasn't going to happen last week or so, based on the things we're seeing (or not seeing!) in the beta.

I feel indifferently about this, since I was ready for a December release anyway.

I get the feeling that november 2nd was an old date from a few months before it was even announced here.

The press release for WotLK release was mid September for a mid November release. Following the same pattern we'll get an official release date at some point next month.

i'll still be surprised if it's out in 2010

they just passed the halfway point of "being ready" in beta