Deleted

Smite build in cataclysm / I don't like the way Priest section is moderated

I saw an interesting topic about a Priest Smite Build in Cataclysm.

This topic was closed by the priest moderator, saying everything about specs, should be in the sticky thread.

I checked the (disc priest cata) thread of course, there is no infos updated in the first post ; this is just a sticky of 34 pages and its content is mostly outdated since specs changes a lot (but it was started by the moderator, so it must be good).

So yes i asked about it in the priest forum, but apparently you can't do that, because you will get banned.

This is not the way forums works, let's take an example:

Should we for example create a Lore Sticky Topic, and every lore question will be asked in it? Of course the fist post of the topic won't resume anything, you'll just have to read 200 pages of rants.

Your opinions?

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My opinion is, this is not official forums, and MMOchampion moderators are not blizzard employees bond to a ruleset. You dont have freedom of speech under the tyrany of freelance people

Long story short: shut up if youve been warned once

Like the other guy said this isnt the official forums so you have to be subject to unprofessional behavior unfortunately take the topic to the official forums although that place has 10x worse trolls then here .

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair most of the priests I have pugged with, especially if they are female human toons, act the same way, very diva. olol

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    To be fair most of the priests I have pugged with, especially if they are female human toons, act the same way, very diva. olol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YswoyOywIP0

Deleted
    lol at the video, really funny