Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

[A]Ascendance 25man Recruitment (5/7 HM T12)

Do you want to join a Guild that has held the Server number 1 position since day one?

Ascendance is now Recruiting!
    ascendance-guild. eu (remove spaces)
    We are located on Alonsus on Alliance side.

Classes Open For Recruitment (updated 28-07-2011)

Tank
    1x Protection Paladin

Healers
    N/A

Ranged
    1x Elemental Shaman
    1x Hunter

Melee
    1x DPS Death Knight

We will consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class or spec and X-realmers are of course welcome.

What Ascendance can offer you:

•Well planned and efficient end game raiding with people that want to push for first kills.
    •A stable guild; Ascendance has been on Alonsus since the server opened.
    •Ascendance cleared all content in TBC pre-nerf, downing KJ August '08.
    •Ascendance cleared all content in WotLK on hardmode, including all raid achievements.
    •We've held the no.1 server spot for all raids/content from classic, and with Cataclysm, we aim for the same.

What you need to bring to Ascendance:

•Please don't waste your time and ours, if you haven't even been to the Lich King raid content.
    •Although gearing up is not an issue at the moment with content being easy and Cataclysm ahead, understanding of raid instances and experience is vital.
    •Your Gear should be enchanted and gemmed suited to your class role, we want you to be the best that you can be so that we can thrive as a group.
    •We do not accept PVP Gear as a substitute!
    •You must have excellent knowledge of your own class and other classes in a raid environment, if theorycrafting interests you then we would love to hear from you.
    •A sense of humour goes a long way, since we are a mature Guild its not for the feint hearted
    •We use Ventrilo so having a microphone and being willing to use it, goes a long way and is a very important factor for consideration in an application
    •Taking an active interest in tactics, bringing ideas and always being prepared for raids.
    •Social intelligence. You'll be spending a lot of time with your guildies.

When?

•Up to 5 days during progression, less on farm content.
    •Raid Times - 19:45 - 00:00 Server Time (or Raid End), during progression.
    •Days off - Friday and Saturday are official days off, but there's usually something going on.

We suggest you don't apply if:

•Are 14 years old
    •Like to stand in shiny purple void zones
    •Have a dodgy connection, even if you can do the highest dps in the world, it's irrelevant if you can't stay online
    •Are not able to take constructive criticism and learn from it
    •Are going to quit the game anytime soon!

10man
    For our 10man team we are currently looking for:
    Good players who can commit to a 3 day raiding schedual.
    1xTank

This 10man people consists of people who have known and raided hardcore fulltime in the past, but no longer can or want to spend 5/6 nights per week on raiding. The raiding days for this 10man are Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday, starting at 20.00 and ending at 24.00.
    At the moment they are stepping into HM content after having cleared 12/12 on normal.

To apply to our 10man team, please fill in the regular application form and make it clear in the title that it is a 10man application.

For more information please contact Pyronus or Memoryjar in game or via PM on our forums.

So if you think Ascendance is the place to be, we would love to hear from you.

Any further questions or queries feel free to contact:
    Sheever, Mightymace or Shar for further details.
    We look forward to your application

ascendance-guild. eu (remove spaces)

Regards,

Ascendance
    Last edited by Ascendance; 2011-07-28 at 01:56 PM. Reason: change in recruitment

bump, why dont my replies show

Bumpty bumpty bump, or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I read it so I might as well bump it

Free bumps are always good thanks
    and ofc, bump

another day, another bump

Another day, another bump, another weekend incoming soon

And a bump again, morning routine

bumty bumty bump
    another week, another bump, nice morning routine this way

There's no place in this thread or your website which explains what realm you are on.

Edit: Nvm found a link to alonsus realm forum so i guess that's where youre at!

You are correct!

hm, no realm mentioned! will change that

goood morning and a morning bump for the thread here aswell

Somehow, if i only type bump, my post doesnt wanna post
    so i ll bump with alot of text instead!

and another bump with alot of text in it, maybe i ll start a short story this way