Thread: Justice Points

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.

Justice Points

Alright, I haven't posted here in a while, and I did not get to be one of the few that got into the beta club, and seeing the "Justice Points" rewards at 85 raised my eyebrow a bit. Currently on the ptr's all my mages frost and triumph emblems got turned into Justice Points, which apparently have some sort of value at 85. Now my question is will there be some kind of Justice Points wipe, or can you farm the hell out of heroics now and get a head start in Cata? Personally I think that there is going to be a wipe because Blizzard is on a crusade against head starts or giving anyone an edge other than those who sink more time into this game than Blizzard actually spends developing it. Discuss =D.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

It's already been answered many times by blue posts. There is (most likely as in "nothing is final) not going to be a wipe.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Veeeeeery interesting, and might I add against Blizzard's current attitude they have had going. I don't keep track of many blue posts, because usually a question like this only rises once in a blue moon. I thank you for your input and I bid you a good day sir!
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Again, nothing is final though!

And it seems that the conversion on PTR is either bugged, or it already changed from the 2.75 JP for 1 badge
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

On the PTR you get 16 points for killing a boss in a heroic. On beta at level 85 you get 75 points per boss kill.

There will also be a cap for points you can get per week. When 4.0.1 is released your thriump and frost emblems will be turned into justice points. There will be a soft cap and a hard cap and when Cata is released your points above the soft cap will be wiped. (For example, you have 1500 emblems which will be turned into 4500 points. The soft cap is 4000 points. When you have 4000 or more points you can't earn any more points untill you spend them and get below 4000 points. If you still have your 4500 points when cata is released they will reset to 4000 points and you will lose the 500 points you hade above the cap.)

I doubt you can buy a lot with points you got at level 80 when you ding 85. I also think it will take less time to farm 1000 points on level 85 than on level 80. But yes if you want that advantage make sure you are capped with justice points when cata is released.

There's a hardcap for how many justice points you can have, which is 4000.

You can read more here: Cataclysm Currency and Honor Calculator

So to answer your question, if you farm the hell out of heroics, you'll only get a max of 4000 pts, which you'd prolly get anyway, without farming. The rest gets turned to gold.
    Signature too large