Mountain o Mounts

Hello folks, sorry if this has been posted somewhere, i for one have not seen it. I am currently working for my mountain o mounts achieve, im at 90. Did blizzard say they have any plans making this a feat of strength or removing it in cata? I just need to know if i should save my cash, so i can continue to get easy mounts in cata, or work my ass off now. Thank you for responses

(+ qq Brewfest mount RnG sucks, got five lvl 80s, all i have gotten so far, is one Mace -.-' /qq)
    (++ My first thread ;P point out faults )
    Well, shit.

"They should just classify all ranged weapons as "ranged" and then the model would appear as a suitable model depending on the race, bows for nelfs, unicorns farting rainbows for belfs, guns for goblins and double-barreled automatic shotguns with fire for dwarves." - Shawati

10+ Year Old Account
    http://cata.wowhead.com/achievement=...ounts#comments

From what I can see, it's not changed as of yet.

Deleted
    No I dont think they will make it a feat of strenght. I do think they will add an achievement to get more mounts. since there are around 150+ in the game already

It is quite an easy achievement, so i doubt they will remove it. it just takes a lot of time and cash to get (notice: i have it by just buying mounts mostly, the most expensive of my mount was about 1.6k gold.

Thank you for the responses Ill just keep chilling while doing the Argent dailies then
    Well, shit.

"They should just classify all ranged weapons as "ranged" and then the model would appear as a suitable model depending on the race, bows for nelfs, unicorns farting rainbows for belfs, guns for goblins and double-barreled automatic shotguns with fire for dwarves." - Shawati