Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephants View Post
    Way to fail at noticing exaggeration and sarcasm.
    Way to rock a KS while the rest of your guild has LOD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocap View Post
    Way to rock a KS while the rest of your guild has LOD.
    Way to acknowledge I am a recruit / new xfer, when you assume, you make an ass out of yourself.

<Not Bad> of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants View Post
    Way to acknowledge I am a recruit / new xfer, when you assume, you make an ass out of yourself.
    As you assumed I didnt notice your sarcasm, and it being countered with over-sarcasm. I just didnt like your post, sorry for being a douche. There are teh flaws, you say the game takes no skill, not even what the thread was about. You JUST got recruited to a 12/12HM guild, probably benched until cata, probably not because everyone stopped playing and now you're farming 11/12 while they recruit more hunters that are still gemming agility and thinking the game doesnt take skill and you havent taken the time to be better than you are now. In my eyes, you just got into the 2nd* best guild on your server, now you decide to comment on an "elitist" thread for some awful reason.
    And grats on your drake, 2 days ago.
    Last edited by Rocap; 2010-09-27 at 09:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocap View Post
    As you assumed I didnt notice your sarcasm, and it being countered with over-sarcasm. I just didnt like your post, sorry for being a douche. There are teh flaws, you say the game takes no skill, not even what the thread was about. You JUST got recruited to a 12/12HM guild, probably benched until cata, probably not because everyone stopped playing and now you're farming 11/12 while they recruit more hunters that are still gemming agility and thinking the game doesnt take skill and you havent taken the time to be better than you are now. In my eyes, you just got into the 2nd* best guild on your server, now you decide to comment on an "elitist" thread for some awful reason.
    And grats on your drake, 2 days ago.
    This is where you fail, again, lets start of at 1, this is a recent main switch, I played a warrior which was no longer needed, you are wrong, we are not benched, I'm just going to stop here and say stop assuming until you have facts because you are just making a fool of your self and your bad guild. Thanks.

<Not Bad> of Illidan

Come on now, play nice, that is how you get good threads locked...
    "I heard Shadowmourne procs naked ladies..."
    The rapture took my paladin - May 21, 2011
    In a recent online survey, 100% of the population uses the internet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if there were many good places this thread could go, to be honest. Let's not bash anyone, please...