<Lethargy>, Eldre'Thalas, To-be cata raiding guild

<Lethargy> is a new guild looking for competent, people for Cata raiding.
    NOTICE:::
    If you cant even dodge the frostbolts that Sindragosa flies towards the ground on Air phase, please know that if raid performance is subpar, i won't want to kick people, but if they keep making the same mistakes over and over i won't keep you =(. (I mean, i dont care if you get hit by them maybe once or twice in the fight, but Be smart enough to know that fire is bad)

We will raid on Friday and Saturday evenings, starting around 7:00 PM to 8:00(East coast servertime) at the very latest and end 3-4 or more hours later (Depending on how sad the performance is or hard/long the raid is)

Lethargy will be a 10 man guild, since 10s and 25s are giving the same loot, 25 isnt a must anymore to get better gear. If 25s are your only raiding style, this may not be the guild for you.

Whisper or send a mail to Tomathren(Prefer you to send it to Tomathren, ill be on him most), Sinea, Bonejangles, or Antusul on the Eldre'Thalas realm or reply in this thread for info or invite.

BTW: Gear isnt a Must, but it would help... For example, if you want to make your mage your main, but hes only in ToC/Ulduar, and emblem gear, thats ok, as long as you gear him up to 85.
    That doesn't mean I wont mind if you keep swapping between 3 characters During cata, and that doesnt mean you cant have 2 mains, or a main and an alt that also is geared enough for raiding.

Some of the stuff i have said here may seem a bit harsh (i.e. Dont join if you fail at iceblocks and the frostbolts sindy shoots) But i'm sort of sick of having guilds that can't even down ToC 10 at times in ICC gear, and then having to resort to Pugging 24/7.

Pls reply here or whisper/mail me ingame =D
    EDIT!!!!!!!
    EDIT!!!!!!!
    To those of you armory-ing me and going: "EWW he's in terrible gear", no, there not my mains... my Main is being Transferred to Eldre soon, as long as i can get the guild going.
    Also.... Just cause we may not be a full 100% hard mode guild, we will do Hard modes if we don't suck, even if we wipe on them a bit, we will do hard modes in cata, and not just equivelents of Lootship, other things like marrow and Saurfang equivelencies as well.
    Last edited by Sinea; 2010-09-29 at 11:14 PM. Reason: I was told i would get a cookie...