Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcream View Post
    Ruby Sanctum is tier10, and is not a progression raid instance. My statement is still true, and you failed to read. Thanks for playing.
    You are not cool. Stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remnas View Post
    k, response number two:

If you don't like it, don't play it. I know a lot of people who are canceling until Cataclysm hits.

EDIT: And RS can be considered a higher tier, since the loot is in fact superior to ICC by at least a half a tier. My statement is still true, and you sir are a defensive little bugger. Thanks for playing.
    Just proves his point even more. Lack of raids making people stop playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpderpHAMMA View Post
    HA
    thinking that Ruby Sanctum is a raid.
    good joke
    This, and to address the China having BC forever, BC was in no way getting boring like Wrath is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, it's pretty sad, i was finished with icecrown citadel around 5 months ago...

i've been waiting for cataclysm and in the meantime saved a cool $75.00 USD.

but hey, i guess they know what they're doing over there, and ill be there when cata drops

And the cheek of them spending all this time not releasing new raid content, and they have not even been working on anything new. It's not like they have a new expansion which is literally reshaping the entire world or anything, they have just been sitting in Blizzard HQ playing Twister and eating frozen yogert for the last 12 months.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz View Post
    Is there a Blizzard employee holding a gun to your head telling you to run ICC for the 40th time? No there isn't.

And not everyone plays WoW just to raid. I raid, a friend of mine grinds achievements, and some chick I meet at a convention RPs. Assuming that all WoW players raid is rather dumb.
    "Imagine coming across a mentally disabled person who was not only drunk, high, but had a full frontal lobotomy leaving little to no intelligence left in their body.

He would be NORMAL, compared to me."

I find it ironic. Blizzard didn't want BC to happen again where they needed sunwell because Wrath got pushed back, but this is worse.
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

15+ Year Old Account
    WTB something else to grind then lol raids for lol gear you'll trash in 1 level's worth of Cata grinding.
    Facilis Descensus Averno

Well ToC and ICC were pretty lackluster compared to Ulduar imo.

A year of one tier is definately idiotic though, RS is boring, Parry-Haste gibbing is win I hear.

I farmed Black Temple for 9 months...
    I farmed Ice Crown for 9 months.
    Nothing new

I would like there to be another thread about how much it sucks raiding one current tier while blizzard makes the biggest changes to the game ever. Oh wait.... QQ moar, just don't do it here. kthnxbai

EDIT: Can you do better?
    This poll is on the MMO-champ forums, where everyone hates everything.
    Players that e-peen have low self esteem in real life, the reason is people that are failers in the real world have to find ways to be a success.

Next time your a victim to e-peen don't get upset, pitty the e-peener because you know the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a Blizzard employee holding a gun to your head telling you to run ICC for the 40th time? No there isn't.

And not everyone plays WoW just to raid. I raid, a friend of mine grinds achievements, and some chick I meet at a convention RPs. Assuming that all WoW players raid is rather dumb.
    Hardly ever raid for your information sir. I am bored of it like the majority of us. Other than doing dailies for emblems everyday there isn't much else to do than to log off and do something else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ruby Sanctum says Hi.
    Ruby Sanctum is a tiered progression raid? Man, I want to know what you're on because holy moly I would be a lot less bored.

Whatevs. Most people complaining are only 4/12 ICC 10 and associate Heroic ICC solely to the 5-man dungeons. Of which they are 1/3 Heroic: HoR.

Quote Originally Posted by Stixxz View Post
    Yet can't stop talking about Cataclysm. I'm sure they didn't expect to have the expansion come out this late, but there's nothing they can do about it now. It's good that they actually are willing to postpone it (if that's the case) even if people have be doing the same raid for the past year.

Quote Originally Posted by Eschatonin View Post
    This is what happens when they have god awful ideas like 3.2. It was the Windows ME of WoW.
    I actually quite enjoyed the 5 mans released, POS and HOR were worthy filler content for me, what i didnt like was the gear'athon of epics that came with it. i mean, i geared up my pally in holy gear to 5k GS in two days the other month, albeit i had alot of triumph badges up my sleeve. but seriously, i just raped through 5 man content, got lucky on some drops, and was good to go healing 10man ICC. two days worth of mindless grinding to heal an end game raid?. hmm

anyways, i say take their time. im happy to wait a little longer for a quality product. im still leveling a few alts untill then, i will save enjoying the new starter content for when i level my goblin or worgen

Back in BC, I raided Karazhan almost exclusively due to the inability and frankly the disinterest in raiding with big progression guilds. End game raiding was only tasted by the select few. Now you got 4 tiers of content to go through, heroic modes, and a new patch changing game mechanics so you can try them out in ICC more, and you're bitching.

k, response number two:

If you don't like it, don't play it. I know a lot of people who are canceling until Cataclysm hits.

EDIT: And RS can be considered a higher tier, since the loot is in fact superior to ICC by at least a half a tier. My statement is still true, and you sir are a defensive little bugger. Thanks for playing.
    Have you even played WoW before? That's like saying Heroic LK is a different tier...

Deleted
    I love how all the people supporting the OP have killed LK and halion 25 man hc. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    And the cheek of them spending all this time not releasing new raid content, and they have not even been working on anything new. It's not like they have a new expansion which is literally reshaping the entire world or anything, they have just been sitting in Blizzard HQ playing Twister and eating frozen yogert for the last 12 months.
    I would totally rather do that than raid. That would be fricken sweet.
    This poll is on the MMO-champ forums, where everyone hates everything.
    Players that e-peen have low self esteem in real life, the reason is people that are failers in the real world have to find ways to be a success.

Next time your a victim to e-peen don't get upset, pitty the e-peener because you know the problem.