Lich king armor in china

Does anyone have a picture of something, i wonder what does it look like without any bones or skulls in his armor

10+ Year Old Account
    It will probably be smoothed down, so instead of a skull pauldron you'd get a smooth one. Worse comes to worse they replace the entire model with a human in like warrior t6 or something.

sounds about right to me. the lich king knew those kneecap skulls were unnecessary!

overall with stuff like this and the interior and entire content of icecrown citadel and pretty much the icecrown zone, it's a miracle they're making this work. skull floors, skull chandeliers, skeletons and corpses everywhere.

there was a quest where one of the argent crusade is taken away by a skeletal dragon, chopped up, and made into abominations. we then go down, to an area full of bodies laid absolutely everywhere (some of which we have to burn) and chop up the aboms, take his body parts, and, a few stitches later, good as new!

how the hell are they going to convince china to allow the Fleshwerks?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

arthas is in full paladin t1 except its been recolored completely bright pink, it suits him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    arthas is in full paladin t1 except its been recolored completely bright pink, it suits him.
    If only, if only. That'd be pretty funny
    The years know things the days never did.
    Evil exists to glorify the good. Evil is negative good. It is a relative term. Evil can be transmuted into good. What is evil to one at one time, becomes good at another time to somebody else.

All skeletons have been replaced by images of Mary Kate Olsen. It's as close as they could get without dishonoring themselves and their ancestors.

On a serious note, I think they will leave his model alone. It's not the skully.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.