Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Heh, and the Alliance gets another cat mount. The lion is fitting I think, but come on, another cat... I think others could have been done to add a bit more variety; a Pegasus or a Sphinx for example... just tired of all the cats.

Yo dawg, We hurd u like armor, so we put armor on your armor?

Getting better at your job is a major motivator for players to play.
    They finally get it. Not everyone wants to faceroll everything.

HOLY SHIT! that scorpid is fuckin sick!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Did somebody say bank alts in Dalaran? WOOT

10+ Year Old Account
    But where does the tabard go?

I still think the Alliance mount is pretty cool... But the Scorpion is pure awesome!!!
    If they had released the scorpion first, I guess the lion would look alot more lame...
    Smart move from Blizz. (but that's just me!)

Quote Originally Posted by jzaun View Post
    Heh, and the Alliance gets another cat mount. The lion is fitting I think, but come on, another cat... I think others could have been done to add a bit more variety; a Pegasus or a Sphinx for example... just tired of all the cats.
    Celestial steed or Invisible.

It seems like Shattrath will be the hiding location for my mage with the addition of a auctioneer there to avoid "portal plz" spam. (was pretty crazy last time I went to Org on my mage with 5 whispers of different chars within 1min of entering)

I must be the only one then that thinks 'meh' when I see the scorpian mount. It's good but doesn't fit in to the Horde I want my Orc mounting somthing that feel's Hordish!

Feel abit sad for the mages, they will now get spammed with Portal Plz

L O L

Back to BC no rating requirements for for everything but top (2200) weapon...GG incoming HUGE PvPer's QQ... time for some popcorn its time for some fireworks!!!

Horde guild mount calls out the Alliance guild mount on the crappy Nelf mount reskin that it is.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought that the Black Qiraji Battle Tank was awesome, but this... Holy S***, that mount truly does look ridiculously awesome. I hate that Horde get this and Alliance does not... Never been a fan of class specific and race specific items, but faction specific, that's in a league of suckiness its own.

I really hate that I won't be able to get that mount. :'(

Just make both mounts available for both factions! Or, create another (less awesome) Horde specific mount and make this one available for both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    L O L

Back to BC no rating requirements for for everything but top (2200) weapon...GG incoming HUGE PvPer's QQ... time for some popcorn its time for some fireworks!!!
    Simply turns AV into a shooting gallery again. At least the battleground queues will be stupid fast.

---------- Post added 2010-09-28 at 08:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Statix View Post
    Just make both mounts available for both factions! Or, create another (less awesome) Horde specific mount and make this one available for both factions.
    No and no.

What they should do is make the Golden King so that it's not a crap reskin of a Nightelf mount, and try to not 'fix it' by padding on stupid armor onto illogical places.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2010-09-28 at 08:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

i have a simple question:
    why is the horde mount pure awesomeness, while the ally mount is just a nightelfmount with a beard?

i hate u blizzard

Deleted
    That mount looks even more badass now!

Quote Originally Posted by Deca View Post
    i have a simple question:
    why is the horde mount pure awesomeness, while the ally mount is just a nightelfmount with a beard?

i hate u blizzard
    Because Horde is better faction.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Countdown for Alliance QQ Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Now thats the mount I've been waiting on!