Poll: Which one do you like most?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    You have to think of Worgen like the hulk, in human form they are calm but when the rage hits they turn into Worgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Why would they look HAPPY? They're freaking wolfmen! I wouldn't be smiling if I was turned into an ugly furry.
    I never said anything about them looking happy, I just said you don't have to snarl 24/7 JUST TO LOOK SAVAGE.
    shit

imo, only some of the facial options should be a snarl. Just because the Worgens are a brutal race doesnt mean every singel one has to snarl. Look at the orcs, they have quite a few mean faces, but then one or 2 which actually make them look stupid.

Derailed the Cereal Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGodInATutu View Post
    I never said anything about them looking happy, I just said you don't have to snarl 24/7 JUST TO LOOK SAVAGE.
    Druid bear form snarls ALL the time. None of those guys seem to be complaining.

And as you can see:

Bears don't "snarl snarl" ALL the time in real life.

So take THAT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Druid bear form snarls ALL the time. None of those guys seem to be complaining.
    I feel very stupid when I go into bear form, I feel as if I am a bear who has the downs, I feel less savage than I do when I become a boomkin. THEN I AM PRHROAAWWWWRRRRRRR SAVAGE GONNA BLOW YOU AWAY LITTLE LAD.

This argument is invalid. It's better than it originally was when my MOUTH WAS OPEN 24/7. But thats not my pont, you misunderstand my point. I am saying the worgen don't have to be snarling 24/7 just to achieve the "savage" status. I'm content with snarls, but I'd also love a face that isn't snarling, a calmer expression if you will, it doesn't make my worgen a "puppy", I'm still savage, I just don't show it unlike the derps that snarl 24/7.
    shit

Sorry I like the snarl best, but I wish there would be options for both!

Quote Originally Posted by Artemsadictos View Post
    Please read first 2 pages of this thread. There are enough arguments to put you on knees.to lazy,didnt copy them.
    I would but I have to catch the bus! I'LL BE BACK!

SNARL MY DARLINGS SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL!

Deleted
    not to sound gay or anything, but that's gotta be the cutest bear of all time....OF ALL TIME!

..I don't think Blizz really cares to put in two facial expressions for the worgen. All the other races have that stiff expression. No reason to give worgens one because people can't decide if they want their puppy to smile or snarl :\

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3POW3R View Post
    not to sound gay or anything, but that's gotta be the cutest bear of all time....OF ALL TIME!
    it sure is!!!!

Wow this is the first time i seen a worgen face in high res and both look amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see why everyone was surprised when they saw that worgen had a snarl. They've been snarling since vanilla.
    "I see nothing. I hear nothing. I taste victory."

"Trolling (verb): speaking your honest opinion." - you know who

Definitely prefer the snarl.