Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I hate the current AV BG's. Actually i don't hate them but i miss the old 40 vs 40 battle at the middle of the map .

Deleted
    Because ignorance and ineptitude are frustrating. This frustration is heightened by the difficulty of trying to correct their actions and get your feelings across solely through the medium of reading/typing and the effort required to bash out a time-consuming wall of text only to have it ignored.
    This is the predominant reason behind the use of RAGECAPS.

To summarise:
    Idiots + Lack of ability to verbally school quickly and concisely = FUUUUUUUUUUU-!

10+ Year Old Account
    I was in a strands today... Attacking demos... not one other perseon was attacking th other 3 demos tht were ripping froo the gates so after i was spamming BG chat... KILL THE DEMOS,....!
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

Quote Originally Posted by Kawakazi View Post
    Before anyone says otherwise, YES, killing the opposite team may not raise your team's score in AB at all, but if their entire team is dead because someones 5v5 team steamrolled them, you 5 cap, and then you win.
    Kill Teams you mean? I've done it before in a BG got 1 healer from my guild and the 3 best burst dps and killed without capping. It was effective only because we moved as a team and we moved as fast as we could to the their next spawn and ended up camping them 4-6 of them at a time. It's a way to get the achievement for the opponent not getting any points just get into kill teams and just pushing them back to the main spawn and camping. It's not always a good idea would only recm. for players with who know how to work as a team and have fairly high gear.
    Last edited by Skyrim the Souless; 2010-10-02 at 11:18 AM.

Long Live Photoshop! Making Sigs and Ugly People look Hot Since 1990!

Quote Originally Posted by kittycuddler View Post
    Where does this entitlement everyone always touts at 100% valid truth in every argument it's brought up in stop? Their entitlement to play how they want ruins our entitlement to play how we want, so who is more important?

It's the same as people who say hate speech is freedom of speech. It's not, because it encroaches on other people's freedom. People just need to get their head out of their ass and start doing what they're supposed to do in the game. If they que for a bg, they are there to do the bg. If they want to just kill people in a free for all, go start some world pvp, or do some arena skirms.
    No one is more important. It is a game to be enjoyed by the masses. In order to make yourself sound more important you ruin their fun just like they "ruin" yours. You pay the same a mount they do to play the same game. There is no "What you are supposed to do." Its a persons choice to do as they wish, not to be told what to do by a slave driver. Their account their play style.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    Compair it like this. In Cs ppl Running around in circle's waiting to get killed.

its simple, winning = more honor than loosing... if u target a player insted of training demos in strand ur on the loosing side..

some ppl play to win, and they will hate u if u dont target demos > players

I'm loving this thread. You can tell those who really know how to execute most of the BGs effectively and those that probably stand mid in WSG and even though they're just HK farming, end up on the bottom of the scoreboard.

Protip: if you're going to play "defense" in wsg DO NOT camp the flagroom. (unless it's a close game and your team chooses to turtle it out at the end) As long as you know how to observe and maneuver, you're much better suited nearly anywhere else. Killing an efc midfield forces the team to have to return back to your FR, buying your fc much needed time and allowing you to aid your fc if the situation gets sticky.

OT- Yes, "focus the demos", "defend caps", and "dont fight in roads", are usually good rules of thumb and should always be your ultimate goal because they are generally the keys to victory. This DOES NOT mean you should ignore enemy players ESPECIALLY if they are keeping you from doing the before-mentioned.

Deleted
    Also, WoWCrendor captures the experience pretty well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl1WP...eature=related