Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Male night elf casting animations are the worst.
    Male undead have the best.

love the female undead and female draenei animations. so smooth.

hate female trolls. they just look so freakin' awkward when they're walking, like they're about to trip on their own feet anytime.

but i guess thats what you get when you animate a character with really long legs and really big feet. awkwardness.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluxdada View Post

Stealth
    Best: WORGEN MALE
    Worst: night elf male
    there,fixed that for you

I play mostly Female blood elves cause i love their animations. Like i cant play a male BE just cause it looks like they are Forest Gump when they run. Draenei females also i like their emotes are pretty funny. Draenei males on the other hand are just plain fail. Taurens are slow-mo like you said, and i just dont like orcs at all

Draenei female staff idle is pretty cool, the one where you are out of range.
    Dwarf male stunned is pretty funny aswell.
    Female nelf dying animation is probally the worst, seems weird.

Golbin Stealth cannot be overstated - it is the best thing ever.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluxdada View Post
    Also, have you ever stopped playing a toon because one of their animations drove you up the wall? If so which race and what animation?
    Tauren, everything. I cannot imagine how anyone can play looking at that all day.
    Last edited by Imhullu; 2010-09-29 at 08:32 PM.

Deleted

this

Deleted
    Male humans are the worst. Probably because I have one as my main and I have been staring at it for 6 years. Otherwise Dwarf females special attacks are abit wierd.

Male Nelf Idle attack animation is just meh aswell.

I love all male orc animations though

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dislike the belf two handed attack animation and I really like the gnome kick animation.

Dwarf males have the best overall animations. too bad the models look like crap

Draenei have a super badass polearm/staff swing animation

Goblins have the best death animation

Best running is female draenei. /waggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

I stopped playing a belf male pally because the two handed animation was so awful. Undead male casting is my favorite, next to the male draenei. Favorite run animation is the male worgen. Can't say I like anything female, they just all feel to girly and weak to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitex View Post
    female, they just all feel to girly

I've got to say now, I like the Female Draenei Animations. I also like animations for Female Humans, especially when it's a warrior with a huge Two-Hander.

any undead animation is best imo, exept stealth, gz female belfs
    anything draenei/male nelf i cant stand
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

Hate: I really really really hate it when I'm riding on my mount whilst on my tauren and the only thing I notice the whole ride is his tail sticking straight out...

Love: I like my Belf protadin's animation for Shield of Righteousness and the rare occurance when he gets the unarmed parry animation after I use a judgement.

Best Healing animation: Male Human; Just looks epic with the one arm in front and one arm behind him. Female Blood Elf; I like the whole concentrating the healing energy in a ball they do.
    Worst Healing animation: Male Blood Elf; I can stand both arms in the air while he conjures a heal but does he need to wiggle his fingers around too?

Best 2 Hander Combat animations: Male Human; Ever since I watched Maydie's lvl 60 pvp video I loved the way they attack with a 2 hander. Seems very Knight-ish.
    Worst 2 hander combat animations: Male Blood Elf; I can see the look they were going for. A Samurai warrior holding his sword in that idle position (goes with the theme of some of their hairstyles), but their arse just sticks out too much at the back and it looks like they're not strong enough to lift the weapon yet they clearly can by the over-the-top-behind-the-back swing.

Best Offensive Casting animation Male & Female Undead; Both styles look powerful and bad ass, especially the male undead's instant cast animation with the 2 fingers held out to the side like he's dissing his opponent.

troll male --> best bladestorm (VERY long arms) also best bow string pulling (not x-bow)
    UD male casting
    BE female --> best stealth
    human female --> worst stealth
    UD female best special melee hits (warrior if it makes a difference) they do front flips!

worst i have to say is the tauren female talk animation. the jaw, it's like they didn't even try.

best would have to be yet-to-come, the worgen rogue's kick animation. THIS IS GILNEAS!!! *boot*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

One thing bugs me above all else about the female dwarf run animation: The jiggle physics. I may not actually have to look at the bouncing, but I know it's happening, and I know it looks uncomfortable as hell.

Just about everything except stealth that female blood elves do bugs me.

Human animations bug me in general.

Male draenei are awesome on so many levels. So are male trolls. The females of both races are somewhat lacking in the animations department. (If you see a female troll blink, that narrows it down to two possible classes. And let's compare the male versus the female draenei /salute animations, shall we?)